mother f*cking Game of Thrones

you know,it feels good reading about something like that years ago, only to see it happen on screen.

We are sadly at the end of what I have read now. I need to either catch up or somehow slog through the denseness that is George R.R Martin.

I assumed it was going to happen before the usual big episode, which has always been the 9th, but I assumed it'd be mid-season

This is going to be Tyrions season really, the whole thing will essentially focus on him from here on out and that's ok by me

Icepick said:
I assumed it was going to happen before the usual big episode, which has always been the 9th, but I assumed it'd be mid-season

This is going to be Tyrions season really, the whole thing will essentially focus on him from here on out and that's ok by me

Good to know Tyrion doesn't die this season.

I never said that, season 1 was all Ned, and he died, season 3 was all about rob becoming king of north, he died

Icepick said:
I never said that, season 1 was all Ned, and he died, season 3 was all about rob becoming king of north, he died

So you're saying Tyrion dies. Thanks.

Anything else you wanna spoil while you're at it?

intoTheRain said:
Icepick said:

I never said he does die, just he has a big story in this season... stop putting things in my mouth, unless they're oreos

Icepick said:
intoTheRain said:
Icepick said:

I never said he does die, just he has a big story in this season... stop putting things in my mouth, unless they're oreos

I guess you can't tell I'm kidding. Or maybe I can't tell you can tell I'm kidding.

intoTheRain said:
Icepick said:
intoTheRain said:
Icepick said:

I guess you can't tell I'm kidding. Or maybe I can't tell you can tell I'm kidding.

2wmotww.gif
[/img]

So I'm almost caught up on GoT. I only have 1 episode left of season 4. I don't now if there are any shockers left after Oberyn's duel with the Mountain.

God damn. I can't get over that scene. I really wanted him to pull through. I was surprised at what he accomplished but didn't expect that ending.

Yeah I watched episodes 1 and 2 last night, going to try and get through 3 and 4 tonight. Season 5 is pretty spectacular so far.

I've decided to not watch past episode 1 because I don't want to have to wait for episode 5.

Slow burn.

I hear the first four episodes of the new season leaked. Now what will the leak viewers watch for a month?

Holy shit. The end of episode 4. I really liked that one guy :( Well, both of them but I'm assuming one of them lived.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod