Mother f******* community, yay or nay?

Probably my favorite NBC show at the moment. I really feel like it filled in the space left by Scrubs finishing. I like the overall cast, and the fact of the matter is they properly leverage their chapters. It went from a show about Jeff, supported by quirky characters, to a show about each individual. Funnily enough they didn't rector react the quirks, they just kept moving forward.

Bretimus_v2 said:

Oh the hole in my heart that was left from scrubs.

scrubs-guys-meme.jpg
tumblr_m1hxvzRgeP1r54qfqo1_500.png

De-Ting said:
Everyone chill.

I seriously didn't know what you were talking about here, Icepick. The word "community" was used in such a way in your post that someone who doesn't know that's the name of a TV show might not have picked it up (me.)

I can see that you didn't grasp my way of pointing that out, so should I call you a douchebag troll and insult your existence? Perhaps I should, by your logic. You know, it's guys like you that help their uncle jack off a horse. What do I mean by that? You figure it out.

Used, if you've got a problem with me, we can either resolve it, or you can continue being a complete jerk about it. Your call, but I'd prefer the former.

So, forgive me for interrupting this topic, and thank you GiftedMonkey for being the only helpful person in here.

Ok fine, because I didn't capitalize the word Community, how were you to know it was a TV show? Never mind the fact I blatantly say it's a TV show, refer to season 1-2, it's reactions from it's viewer based, and ask for GR's opinion on the show, you literally read the topic, tried to think of something witty (and failed miserably) and then blamed my grammar, you Brita'd the whole thing up

And for once, I'm not the asshole here, you came in trying to act pompous, you brought this on yourself, you are the shit stain on the underpants of society, do you know that feel?

Icepick said:
Ok fine, because I didn't capitalize the word Community, how were you to know it was a TV show? Never mind the fact I blatantly say it's a TV show, refer to season 1-2, it's reactions from it's viewer based, and ask for GR's opinion on the show, you literally read the topic, tried to think of something witty (and failed miserably) and then blamed my grammar, you Brita'd the whole thing up

And for once, I'm not the asshole here, you came in trying to act pompous, you brought this on yourself, you are the shit stain on the underpants of society, do you know that feel?
I knew you were talking about a TV show, I just didn't know which one, or what it was called, because you dropped out of high school to stick it in womens' sewage pipes and never learned the importance of not being a complete dipstick.

Is it cold up there in the outer layer of Earth's atmosphere where your throne resides? Because you must have a lack of oxygen to your head, thinking that about me. I'm sorry one little misunderstanding makes you feel so bad.

However, I see I have made a mistake talking to you like that, and admit I misjudged your reaction. For that, I apologize, and would still appreciate your acquaintance. I'll let you discuss your program, now. No hard feel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod