Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XBOX360

• PC

• All I own is a Wii, FML

• Total voters
You better be practicing your Free Aim, because I'm not playing that wussy Soft Lock bs.

What are you doing Saturday afternoon?

Only dipped my toe into multiplayer so far cause of my video game ocd where I have to finish single player first, but my gosh is it enjoyable. I don't know why I enjoy looting dead bodies as much as I do. Hope to get some time in tonight around 8pm est.

Played Modern Warfare for the first time this weekend...I understand why people say it's still the best CoD. I understand.

Anyways, I don't really plan on buying anything at launch, because I don't play games that much honestly. So, until I can find MP3 for $30, I'll have to pass on it.

I wound up having to cancel my pre order. Thanks to Redbox though, I was still able to get my hands on it.

Finished the campaign today, I really enjoyed it. The dark atmosphere from the first two titles isn't gone, its just thee in a different light. The story worked, and while it was not the best, it was compelling enough to keep the game driving. Action was fluent, and over all it was a fun experience. Can't say I was disappointed.

It's no different from Uncharted really. This is why we should stop bitching about stories in video games.

Drake can take out hundreds of armed attackers, yet he has trouble in a fist fight with Talbot.

If you think Tom Bissel is "bitching" about anything, then you severely lack reading comprehension. Or didn't read the piece at all, which is more likely. Go read a Halo novel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod