Regular
maxpayne320292560.jpg

Release Date: 05/15/2012
Platforms: PC, XBOX360 and PS3
Screenshots: http://www.gamerevolution.com/screen/max-payne-3
Videos and Trailers: http://www.gamerevolution.com/video/max-payne-3
Preview: http://www.gamerevolution.com/preview/max-payne-3

GAMEREVOLUTION CREW: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gamerevolution

BOO YEAH! Max Payne is back! I loved the first two games, and now that RockStar has complete control over this game I have big expectations.

Nice OT. I can't wait either. Will you play multiplayer or singleplayer first? I jumped into multiplayer first in Red Dead Redemption.

Why don't you toss up a platform poll, Wicked?

Nope! I owned them on Xbox at one point, but never played them. Then I traded them in to get something else. :( Kind of bummed because I'd love to play them both right now. Hmmm, wonder if they'll go on sale on Steam any time soon.

Already have it pre-ordered and nearly paid off.

Unlike Daniel, I did play the first two games. In fact, I played a bit of 2 a month or so ago on the PC. Great games, and I really hope this one follows the same. Hurry up May 15th!

Never beat the first one, beat the second. Dan I think they got them downloadable on Xbox live.

Played the first two I loved the grim and dark downfall of max but I'm curious to know how he even made it to the third. Sadly ill find out later due to silly events .

danielrbischoff said:
Nice OT. I can't wait either. Will you play multiplayer or singleplayer first? I jumped into multiplayer first in Red Dead Redemption.

Why don't you toss up a platform poll, Wicked?

Definitely singleplayer first. I always try to make my way through the campaign and try to master the controls before taking on anything in multiplayer.

And you want a platform poll? I'll see what I can do, lol.

StudioTan said:
I just hope I don't have to follow any blood trails into the abyss while going bat s*** on hallucinogens.
But that was the best part! Psychological mindfuck FTW.

I'm sure we'll get plenty of Sin City Noir, The Matrix bullet-time action and a couple head-trips through the surreal!

I can remember something about the controls that made the game frustrating at first, but I have enjoyed the series.

The never-ending hallways weren't bad, but fuck that blood trail maze.

StudioTan said:
I can remember something about the controls that made the game frustrating at first, but I have enjoyed the series.

The never-ending hallways weren't bad, but f*** that blood trail maze.

Controls from a generation gone. But yes, they were a bit odd. Even playing it on the PC recently, movement itself was a tad odd. 3 shouldn't suffer from those problems though, I believe for the most part that controllers have been mapped out completely by now.

The blood trails, hallucinations, those were great. Frustrating, but great. I didn't like the ones where you had to jump onto the next part of the blood trail though, that...was a pain in the ass.

StickyGreenGamer said:
The blood trails, hallucinations, those were great. Frustrating, but great. I didn't like the ones where you had to jump onto the next part of the blood trail though, that...was a pain in the ass.

Ohhhhh yeah, I forgot about that one. I don't know what they were thinking there.

WickedLiquid said:
StickyGreenGamer said:

Ohhhhh yeah, I forgot about that one. I don't know what they were thinking there.
Do I get to see my whole family explode?

I wonder how Rockstar is going to do multiplayer with bullet time. Like are they going to leave it out, put it in, or limit it in someway because I remembered one of the main reasons why Rockstar didn't do multiplayer in the last two games was because of bullet time.

cyberjim2000 said:
I wonder how Rockstar is going to do multiplayer with bullet time. Like are they going to leave it out, put it in, or limit it in someway because I remembered one of the main reasons why Rockstar didn't do multiplayer in the last two games was because of bullet time.
IT's going to slow down in a certain area based on the videos I've seen.

Max Payne 1 & 2 were great. 2 was way better, I always enjoyed listening to whatever conversation the enemies were having before I blasted them away. My favorite was the two guys talking about the best movie endings of all time, lol.

Max Payne was the masters of bullet time action long before Red Dead Redemption, it'll be nice to see how they handle it on the next gen.

Dan, give me your address and I'll send you Max Payne 1&2 for Xbox.

Not sure if I'll be getting this or not. I actually haven't been paying much attention to it. Time to click some links.

i'm so happy that they have the same voice actor and even the same music. If they don't have comic book cutscenes I wouldn't mind. Anybody else want to give Rockstar a medal for being such a great developer of story driven games? RDR, GTA, LA Noire it's hard to not be sexually aroused by them........ Is that weird.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle