Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XBOX360

• PC

• All I own is a Wii, FML

• Total voters
No one from the crew is playing on PlayStation right now, but I'm thinking I'll hold on to both versions so we can eventually have community nights on both.... just like I'm considering a GotY edition of Red Dead for PS3.

Dude, that was an epic... death.
I personally love diving out a window and turning all the way around. When you do that, your guy just starts fucking flaying like he doesn't know what's going on.

Also, awesome glitch today. I was at the Sao Paolo bus station on the roof and stepped a little close to the ledge... all of a sudden my guy laid flat like he was a skateboard grinding on the edge, spinning and shit, then all of a sudden he got flung up into the air. Someone activated bullet time and shot me in the head just before I hit the ground.

danielrbischoff said:
No one from the crew is playing on PlayStation right now, but I'm thinking I'll hold on to both versions so we can eventually have community nights on both...
Nah, that's a terrible idea. You should definitely send one of them to me.

I'll send it back when I'm done...

I will eventually.

But remember, I can't play online for another month and a half. So I'm not going to buy it until it's cheap.

There's a pretty good chance that I'll still be playing it then. Not like there's any other multiplayer titles to take over this summer.

Then the baby comes in August and you all never see me again.

Yeah, Used has been pregnant for a while now. He made a thread about it. It's why he's been so moody, and eating so much. He's gonna name it after me. OR ELSE.

And fair enough. I guess I'll just buy a copy of it later on and not get to have fun...

I can't wait to get this. My friend Stephen brought it over and we played the MP, crazy how well done it was. RockStar really knows what they are doing in the online department.

Really surprised by this game, figured it would be shit.

danielrbischoff said:
I thought it shows up at the end of matches. Does it show up anywhere else?

No I think that's the only place. The after-action report.

But at first I wasn't noticing it there. Because derp.

I realized a few weeks ago that Call of Duty has the XP bar visible almost 100% of the time. It's at the bottom of the screen during all multiplayer gameplay.

I just realized last night that you could sprint in Max 3. So I might not be the most perceptive.

CloacalKiss said:
I can't wait to get this. My friend Stephen brought it over and we played the MP, crazy how well done it was. RockStar really knows what they are doing in the online department.

This

After giving it another go multiplayer really impressed me on how well it was executed. Bullet time works perfectly which shocked me that this was possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod