Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

10469351_10152280329074143_3695591593645412825_n.jpg

Attempted to sketch a scary looking villain guy. Hood + Mask = Shit just got real.

fc,550x550,black.jpg

My brother came up with the idea for this t-shirt design and I drew it up. What do you guys think? Hopefully you guys will get it and remember this game, and this terrifying level.

That level wasn't nearly as hard as people say it was. That damn mini-jump in the sewers with the low ceiling, though, was a bitch.

I would like the shirt better in black and white.

The water level was insanely difficult for me, since I was like five or six years old at trying to do it. I could never finish it, I always had to get my oldest brother to do it.

I do remember the mini-jump in the sewers, that's a pain in the arse.

Interesting point on wanting the shirt black and white, Optimus-Crime... can I ask why you'd like to see it in black and white?

If you'd like, I could develop change it to be black and white, then send the .PNG file to you to have the shirt printed in black/white?

34g39mb.png

Sure you run the risk of becoming hokey with black and white, but only if the graphics aren't big and bold enough to do grayscale justice. Not a problem here. Everything remains distinct. AND I like the idea of a line of video game shirts depicting interesting video game deaths (8 and 16 bit) where black and white is fitting, and the seaweed in TMNT (NES) is an awesome get.

Keep it up. Better than that fucking 1up company at least.

drop they grey water, print on a black shirt. A white or grey border for water's edge? Fudge with the colors a bit, I'd like to see it.

Optimus-Crime said:
34g39mb.png

Sure you run the risk of becoming hokey with black and white, but only if the graphics aren't big and bold enough to do grayscale justice. Not a problem here. Everything remains distinct. AND I like the idea of a line of video game shirts depicting interesting video game deaths (8 and 16 bit) where black and white is fitting, and the seaweed in TMNT (NES) is an awesome get.

Keep it up. Better than that fucking 1up company at least.

drop they grey water, print on a black shirt. A white or grey border for water's edge? Fudge with the colors a bit, I'd like to see it.

All fair points, and I really do appreciate the critique, Optimus-Crime. I could give this a go next weekend and see what I can come up with (I know next weekend is a bit far away but... it's the only free time I get sadly).

Paradox said:
Still not as hard as the BattleToads speeder bike section.

This too could be a potential shirt. "Stupid F***ing Speeder Bikes" :p

Rakon said:
I would like to see the design without any text, just the picture of the level

Personally I think the humour would be lost however, I can imagine people seeing the design (without the text) and say "Oh God I remember -that- level" or something so... it might work. I could give that a try too. :)

Thanks everyone for their feedback and critique. Very much appreciate it. :)

Make as many funny video game related themed death shirts as possible. I wanna see the mega man spikes, the battle toads speeder bike, the super mario bros. Sun, the castlevania stairs . . . The mike tyson eyebrows

stupid fucking seaweed is too much. makes it unfunny. but i also understand your point that if you remove it, you remove the humor.

but anyone who sees the shirt and knows the game will understand it. so make it short and sweet

a simple "F**K!!" would make me laugh harder

or at the very least "F***ing Seaweed"

I wouldn't wear a shirt with an expletive on it, personally. Even a censored one.

Optimus-Crime said:
Make as many funny video game related themed death shirts as possible. I wanna see the mega man spikes, the battle toads speeder bike, the super mario bros. Sun, the castlevania stairs . . . The mike tyson eyebrows

Doing shirts based off old school games is actually a good idea. Nice one, Optimus!

intoTheRain said:
stupid fucking seaweed is too much. makes it unfunny. but i also understand your point that if you remove it, you remove the humor.

but anyone who sees the shirt and knows the game will understand it. so make it short and sweet

a simple "F**K!!" would make me laugh harder

or at the very least "F***ing Seaweed"

Fair call man! I think the reason I used the long one, "Stupid F***ing Seaweed" is because when my brother said it to me at the dinner table, I just lost it and laughed so much. Cheers for the critique, good ideas!

used44 said:
I wouldn't wear a shirt with an expletive on it, personally. Even a censored one.

That's fair enough man. I understand. I guess I'm just a bit immature. I never used to wear clothes like this and well... now I kinda do.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and critique. I really do appreciate it. :)

Paradox said:
Still not as hard as the BattleToads speeder bike section.

I disagree. It was incredibly hard but I was able to pass that stage eventually. TMNT's seaweed however was brutal and I could never ever pass that shit.

Probably because you have to take your time but at the same time hurry cause there's a frigging time limit.

And Craig I love your ideas but you already have the Mario Kart one. You don't want all your shirts to have f*** on them. Then again it's a good word to express just how horrible that level is.

How about just Teenage Mutant Ninja Masochists?

used44 said:

Same. But I still stand by what I said.

I wouldn't wear a shirt like that period. But tons of people do.

Maybe you could avoid the expletive altogether. Have the seaweed pic on the front. And a smashed controller on the back :)

Would be really funny if someone was sitting behind you and saw the smashed controller and wondered what was on the front. Then you stood up or they got in front of you and saw the seaweed picture.

I like Optimus' suggestion. You should make a whole line of hard boss t - shirts. Though I imagine if it got too successful you'd have a ton of legal issues to worry about. Not sure how that'd all work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod