Let's post some pictures! (Of yourself or..Whatever else.)

Tested out the camera on my new work phone

296lnx0.jpg

qx1jd3.jpg

I'm an electrician. In those pictures I was demolishing old 20 kilo-volt line. Lot of pole climbing.

MattAY said:
Tree Hugger!

Oh don't worry. Chainsaw sang beautifully that day :wink:

10356319_10152242512904143_8438893105174129521_n.jpg

Playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Edition for the Wii U, first boss fight of the game on Dragonroost Island... but first, Link's gonna take a selfie.

I've decided with every boss in the game, I'm going to get Link to take a selfie using the Picto Box camera. I'm pretty sure you can get a coloured version later in the game, but this'll do for now.

Aye, classic! I'll post some pictures later on. Currently on vacation and gotta go to my younger bro's graduation party. No sleep for me.

zflr6.jpg

I go to Bingo with my Dad on Mondays. He's lonely. Also, these old people win pretty good money.
yi5u7.jpg

At my younger brother's graduation party. My mom's side of the family behind me.
5o88.jpg

My mom takes out her teeth and makes a face she calls "Bitter beer face"

Wingman as in showing him what the next game will be and where the restrooms are. He's out of it.

I knew these family gatherings all too well. The only good thing about going to these to me is the FFOOOOODDDDDDD.

So I bought myself a Microsoft Surface Pad Pro 2 from eBay, a second hand and apparently "barely used", for a really good price... and I'm really happy with it. I bought it for the purpose of drawing, being able to draw anywhere in my house or being able to draw whilst I'm travelling. I bought the device because of Gabe from Penny Arcade, who highly praised the product... plus since I do drawing for freelance work, I can claim it on tax.

I was at my girlfriend's house on Friday night and we were both drawing stuff. She was drawing on pen/paper while I was drawing on the Surface Pad Pro 2 for the first time, here's what I drew (which is incomplete, and probably will never be completed):

randompirate_zps05afd1ab.jpg

It's a pretty basic drawing, especially because it's incomplete but... It's a character concept of mine, to do with like... I dunno, sky pirates and stuff. I know it's already been done but drawing random character designs is a sad hobby of mine. As for the dude himself? He's meant to be a sorta... cocky/arrogant young scoundrel kinda guy, and he's supposed to be hanging out on those ropes of a ship and as if he's about to laugh at someone. As embarrassing as this is, he's inspired by Flynt Ryder from Tangled. Also, I stuffed it up, his sword is supposed to be on his left hand, not right.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. It took a couple of hours... two hours, maybe? That's including the 'planning' phase (drawing really basic shapes/the concept sketch on back layers, before moving onto the line art on a new, separate layer).

The actual line art took the longest. 'Flat colours' as I call it is usually pretty quick and easy, but any shading/highlights after that will take time too.

UghRochester said:
Wingman as in showing him what the next game will be and where the restrooms are. He's out of it.

That backfired GL haha.

It's funny that I've seen all of Howie's pictures already thanks to my Facebook's news feed.

....not funny - TERRIFYING!

PS - Craigy boy that's awesome! DO A COLOUR ONE!
I'd like to ask a drawing question: How often do you make mistakes? ie. draw something and rub it out and draw it again?

I fucking do it all the time - I swear I'm getting worse :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod