ITT: Words we are going to throw out in 2013

In all seriousness this thread is cray epic, like mayan cray epic. Don't mean to get ridonkulous on ya like a hipster but yolo bro, yolo.

Now excuse me I have to troll gaymers in my fake tan.

WickedLiquid said:
In all seriousness this thread is cray epic, like mayan cray epic. Don't mean to get ridonkulous on ya like a hipster but yolo bro, yolo.

Is wicked the best GR poster for 2012 yet?

Lien said:
WickedLiquid said:

Is wicked the best GR poster for 2012 yet?
Find out in this year's GR Awards 2012
Also if you move your head up and down, it looks like 12 is moving out of line.

I would like to see one word replies thrown out in 2013.

You get the picture.

"Fiscal Cliff." Where's the genius who cooked that one up? If it is such a massive problem, how come they waited until after the election to bring it up?

SOPA/PIPA, Komen, KONY 2012, Chik-fil-A...boy was I sick of hearing about these things. Thankfully, they did a fine job of throwing themselves out.

Also, its not a word, but I never need to hear the phrase "innovative solutions" ever again. Ever. Especially because "innovative solutions" typically means something along the lines of hiring a "social media consultant" to whip up a Facebook page or twitter account for your "crowdsource funded social sharing platform service"

BlackStar said:
chit instead of shit

and pretty much any other word that makes you look legally retarded

my buddy started a shirt company based off this wording.. no lie.
doing pretty well taking advantage of bros

19350_554600524367_4982265_n.jpg

F2P
Mircotransactions
DLC
Add On Content
PreOrder Exclusive

I don't just want the words to go away but the ideas and practices behind them as well. Well, one can dream anyway...

None really, because I'm not bothered by words. There are far more annoying things that people do than use "yolo".

I still use the words gnarly, dude, righteous, and other holdovers from the 80s, 90s. I'm a dumbass like that.

NecroWolf said:
None really, because I'm not bothered by words. There are far more annoying things that people do than use "yolo".

I still use the words gnarly, dude, righteous, and other holdovers from the 80s, 90s. I'm a dumbass like that.
Don't tell anyone but i always use the term "And all that She-bang" and "Let's Skedaddle". I wasn't even born when people actually understood what that meant!

Lien said:
Don't tell anyone but i always use the term "And all that She-bang" and "Let's Skedaddle". I wasn't even born when people actually understood what that meant!
I want to go back and nominate you for Supa Kawaii. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle