If you buy an iPad, I'm going to kick you in the face.

Well shit, a PS3 was 499 at launch and games were 70 bucks a pop...
Hate on it all you want, I've had one in my hands and I could see myself using it. I didn't want one at announcement, but now that I've experienced one, I'll probably end up getting one early next year.

keepithowitis said:
^lol

This post was made on an iPad by the way.
Longo! I'm waiting ;)
fixed
I'm just going to say this plain and simple. Who give's a fuck anyone buys a damn iPad or not. I bought an expensive lightsaber, and a tattoo for losers, I don't think how someone buying an iPad could be worst, sure some make think it's a waste of money, but come' on, who gives a fuck?

StalfrosCC said:
Well s***, a PS3 was 499 at launch and games were 70 bucks a pop...
Hate on it all you want, I've had one in my hands and I could see myself using it. I didn't want one at announcement, but now that I've experienced one, I'll probably end up getting one early next year.

Who gives a fuck if the games cost a camel toe a pop?

Seriously:
ipad-price-feature-1.jpg

I am all for independent developers making money, but considering that almost every app is going to be at least double the iphone app (and more like $9.99), we're no longer talking about spending to get that cool niched novel software that you are willing to spend money on...we're looking at $10 to play scrabble. Motherfucking scrabble.

Now THIS GUY HAS AN IDEA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko

ipad= over priced, over sized iphone. am i the only one who sees this? who is stupid enough to pay an over priced fee for a over priced peace of crap? sides stal that is. stal i expect from. after all, he is a duesche. also madster, ps3 may of cost that much, but hey, guess wat buddy, 3 years later and i haven't bought 6 360's from a rrod.

sorry lethean. i know, i know. no console flame wars, but it's too easy. couldn't help it.

Let me list what i could do for those $100usd:

- Buy 3 xbox games from 06/07
- Buy a cheap, no-rego car and take it to a track
- Go to the movies and get a large popcorn/drink
- Buy 100x .22 rounds to go shoot some targets.

And then i would probably have a bit of change left over to grab a large chips (fries) to share with my mates.

madster111 said:
Let me list what i could do for those $100usd:

- Buy 3 xbox games from 06/07
- Buy a cheap, no-rego car and take it to a track
- Go to the movies and get a large popcorn/drink
- Buy 100x .22 rounds to go shoot some targets

why would you shoot targets. thats a waste of money. shoot cheese man. they are the real enemy and danger to our freedom.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
Why would you shoot targets? That's a waste of money. Shoot cheese man, they are the real enemy and danger to our freedom.
Who said 'targets' aren't cheese?

Targets involve smart cheeses, zombiefied animals, the smallest member of our group of friends and paper sheets with Stephen Conroy and Michael Atkinson printed on them.

I actually got one for free as a promotional gift from the computer store I work at.
I took it home, fiddled around with it and returned it the next day.
Traded it in for some really nice RAM and GPU and I feel like the better man.

I have no use for an iPenis

There are people out there who have more money than brains. These people will spend over a thousand dollars on eBay to be one of the first to own a 360 or PS3, spend approx 7 grand for a 3D tv that so far will only be able to play 3-4 movies that aren't even out on blu ray yet, and buy an ipad when they already own an iphone.

Then would you Stal, on the behalf of the Ipad community, tell them to stop inventing bullshit reasons as to why they need it in the first place :wink:

-BBK

I want one simply because I don't have an iPhone or any other fancy thing of that nature. Just a simple cell phone and simple mp3 player.

I can see an iPad being useful for people who don't use a laptop as their primary computer and need to compute on the go. It would be a lot easier to pull this thing out at the train station or whatever and look at some documents, or visit your favorite website, than it is to pull out a full blown laptop. Sure you can do the same on a cellphone, but those are usually slow and the screen is extremely tiny. I hate browsing websites on my droid because of the tiny screen.

I have no use for it, though. I barely use my laptop in public as it is. I am kinda glad apple made a tablet PC, though. Maybe they'll be able to make it popular enough that companies will be forced to make tablet PCs that are of real use. Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to interface this thing with all the media in your house?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod