Some dirty stuff

De-Ting

Rookie
So, I saw an episode of House detailing how one female patient was (sleeping with her dad) incapable of having periods. They scanned her and discovered that her ovaries were, in fact, testicles. House then explained how the fetus is female until something happens to make it male, explaining nipples on men.

After a while, I thought about it again. Upon going to the restroom, I re-realized that there's a seem in the middle of your scrotum. Then it hit me like a pile driver to the face.

The seem is what used to be your vagina.

I'm sure most of you just looked down your pants, or just looked down you're Urban. I later googled it to find that's exactly the case. Some of you may have already known that, but I for one just discovered this myself. How did you feel when you first learned this?

Yep. There's a lot more that the fairer sex's organs have in common with ours than you first might think.

for instance...

Edsim_Vascular.jpg

...is an interesting perspective.

I always wondered how fems feel when they're "ready." By that image, I'm guessing they must feel a firmness as well.

Hot. And wet. They can feel that.

Also, some bottom gays get wet when they're horny. In their bottom...

No, shut up. This is a penis thread, not a House thread.

Everyone knows Penis > House > Scrubs anyway. So shut up and talk about that cock!

So I leave GR for like, what, 2 days due to my laptops being dead, and am now using the brilliant retina display to see you guys having a serious discussion on how your sack used to be a pussy until you decided to be a guy instead.
How does it work that I have gigantic balls, then? Would I have had massive ovaries and a big meat hang?

^Yep, they're homologous.

Rakon said:
We get hard, they get wet.

Yeah, but they also get 'hard'-er. The clitoris similarly fills with blood and is erect when sexually excited/stimulated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod