If you buy an iPad, I'm going to kick you in the face.

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I am completely serious about this. I'm going to come to your house and kick you in the face. Yes this is an online threat.

There is no real purpose for this thread other than to inform you that I'm going to kick you in the face.

I'll hold the guy for you if you let me cut their balls afterward! They won't need them, they'll waste their life using this is*** anyway. Their unborn kids will thanks me.

I have friends with them, people I trust and I'm getting good feedback. I'll probably have one by Christmas.

So get them boots ready Longo!

Stal, for you I'll make it nice and special. I'll take you and the missus out for a nice Italian dinner, take you two back to my place, dim the lights nice and low, put on some nice, relaxing music, serve up some champagne, all the good stuff. Then I'll bring my right foot across the left side of your head, nice and easy.

My parents got one yesterday and I was playing around with it a bit after they went to bed. It's just a bigger, heavier iTouch, the on-screen keyboard is positioned perfectly between nicely sized to type on and nicely sized to thumb-type-text whatever, leaving you in this ridiculous-looking limbo as you try to type things out. The computer itself is very fast though, and the few apps being custom-tailored for iPad alone are pretty professional. I think Apple is actually trying to make the iPad into a legitimate business product *shudders*

I'm telling you all, it's gonna be a bother to use this in the bus or on the train. Especially if it's running and shaking... and you're eating Cheetos...

If flash were going then explain to me how every TV station website, hulu, southparkstudios, any streaming video player that's not YouTube, and most free Internet games run on flash

^They're all gonna be converted to work on that new thing soon enough. Forget what it's called but I saw a few demos of it and it looks super.

Anyway, after toying around with the iPad all afternoon, it's really grown on me. It won't replace a laptop (or a netbook) but it serves its purpose pretty well.

Longo_2_guns said:
Stal, for you I'll make it nice and special. I'll take you and the missus out for a nice Italian dinner, take you two back to my place, dim the lights nice and low, put on some nice, relaxing music, serve up some champagne, all the good stuff. Then I'll bring my right foot across the left side of your head, nice and easy.

You, sir, know the way to this man's heart. :lol:

I too think the iPad is a POS. 30,000 apps for the iPhone. Thirty. Thousand. Get a f*cking life.

schimmel said:
If flash were going then explain to me how every TV station website, hulu, southparkstudios, any streaming video player that's not YouTube, and most free Internet games run on flash

Yeah... HTML5... It was already stated. Google it.

A friend of mine who was also one of my teachers picked one up. I already chastised him.

Quite frankly, I like my books the old fashioned way: -without requiring charging
-able to lend to my friends after I'm done with it.
-small size so I can read while on the throne
-the knowledge that if I drop it, even from a 3 story height, into a puddle, it'll still be functioning.

My secretary got one and the thing looks nice, but it's just another Apple status symbol. It was nice, looked great, but I can't justify paying that much for that little in return.

And Trippy, Tree Books are so last century.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod