ITT: Words we are going to throw out in 2013

Bro..

Not in the:
obamaBiden-fist-bump.jpg

Sense of the word.

But in the:
SoundBar07192008015008.jpg

sense of the word.

I also hate many other memes. I hope people stop making them, especially people who arent very good at making them.

I want people to stop shortening words to annooying measures. It's "ridic". "Totes ridic".
And "awesomeballs" can fuck off as well.

Fake Tan. Fake tan needs to vacate immediately.
I know it wont leave, it'll get worse. Girls just look ugly as fuck with it on. When I see a fake tanned girl pulling the "moody" pose (which is a step before the duckface), I probably turn a little more to the gay side each time. The world will be full of gays, no one will repopulate and the world will turn to shit...all because girls think fake tan looks good.
So yeah...no fake tan...PLEASE!

Epic

became a buzzword about 2 E3s ago. Too many pitchmen use it to hock their shitty wares; no longer happenin'.

(ps: happenin' = the new epic)

Epic, swag, hispter, yolo, F**** and the short term f** (it's uses nearly jumped in 2012 all of a sudden, like people think it's sacred or something).

And mattay, words! Not actually things like fake tans.

Hipster, casual, and I don't think anyone says it anymore but just to make sure; ridonkulous.

1. Yolo
2. Mayans (now H2 is showing Nostradamus and any other future theory they can find.)
3. Cray (Whoever started this go away.)

I sadly don't think hipster is going away.
And my twin sister definitely still says ridonkulous. Shes annoying.

Ha, The Mayans will become apart of nostalgic history just like Y2K.

Personally I'd like to get rid of words spelled with single letters. Such as "y r u gay?" But there are still going to be stupid people in 2013.

Does anyone else think 2013 sounds so futuristic? More so than 2012 or 2011, just because now we're entering the teens. Damn, time goes fast.

Lien said:
And mattay, words! Not actually things like fake tans.

My bad.

But I hate the words "fake" and "tan" - they can go away.

FAKE Megan Fox Sex Tape? Come on guys, I'm not the only one. We all hate the word "fake".

Green_Lantern said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
gamer...I truly hate this word

It's better than gaymer at least.
These guys might disagree with you there... But then i agree, the term "gaymer" shouldn't exist in the same sense that "gamer" doesn't' mean anything. It's too bad that Gay bashing exist in the gaming community and it discourage gay video game players and like this article talks about, some people are really vocal against "gayming culture". After we get rid of the last two problems there, then yeah, the word Gaymer needs to go. Till then, let the gaymers who get harassed every day on Xbox live use that word to recognize each other as they wish i'll say.

And by the way, according to wikipedia, the word got trademarked. So it won't go away anytime soon.

WickedLiquid said:
Does anyone else think 2013 sounds so futuristic? More so than 2012 or 2011, just because now we're entering the teens. Damn, time goes fast.
Typed, not really. But when you say it out loud, it does more futureish than 2012 did. I can't help buy say it in a bad movie-voiceover style.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod