Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Incredible Hulk

• Jesus Christ

• Trust_No_One

• Total voters
Lol. Wow, there is no pleasing everyone. Have ya'll noticed I'm not a "nazi" anymore? You know, closing all the topics that probably should be? Yeah, like I said before, I'm trying to be a little "nicer" here. And now I get called on for not closing this?

Anyway, if you'll note, I wasn't in the poll originally if you read the first five or so replies, and I left it open. And I never asked to be put in the poll either.

If I took every instance like this to be serious and "feeding my ego", then I can't even imagine how far Kaan must be in the negatives from half the remarks I've read. But he, like myself, realize that most everything here is utter BS. That's why for every topic made that's praising my 1337ness, or another made about my homosexual and nazi-ish tenancies, I tend to disregard them, as I should.

Like you so often proclaim WR, this is just a message board. And I think I'm old enough not to let a poll on a message board about a battle between Jesus, Kong, Hulk, and myself get to me, either positively or negatively.

I'll stop here, because I could go on for sometime (mostly because I have nothing really better to do) but I'm sure if I make this any lengthier most people's attention spans will implode, or the point will be lost. Or, daresay, I may be accused of rambling on for too long and thus, taken a simple remark too far. Oh dear me.

You know I have nothing against you. So dfon't take what I say too personally.

I suppose I can see you leaving this open.

As for your ego though,I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks you have one. I'm pretty sure your GM status , however temporary, doesn't help.

White_Rabbit said:
So dfon't take what I say too personally.

I'm not, that's the point. :D

As for my GM status...so? I was initially added as GM because the other GM's were too busy tending to the rest of the site. My job was to do all the clean-up work that may have needed doing (post counts (should still be coming, don't worry), name changes, bannings, whatever else) and I don't know, nor expect my position to be permanent. Why should it be?

Besides, what's the big deal about me being a GM? I can't do whatever I want, I still have to answer to dUKE, Joe, and everyone else...just as I did when I was a mod. All I've done as a GM is ban a person, add the rest of the mods to the board, changed a couple names...yeah, that's prety much it. There's not a hell of a lot to do, not without the go-ahead from the GM's, and right now they're still pretty busy.

So you really wanna know what GM has gotten me? Even more expectations from posters, and even resentment from mods (of course I won't name names, but they're there). Woo hoo, yeah, this is great.

BUT why am I still here, doing this? Because I do like GR, I've been posting here since July of 2002. My feelings are akin to most others' feelings in the archived topic. And I want to do my part to make sure GR stays in, at least, decent shape. I'm sure if given the oppertunity, any of you would too.

I just see you as having wanted that position as a sense of brown nosing to the staff is all, to feel a part of it.

Some may call it jealousy, since I've been here since 01. It really isn't that at all. I just think alot of it had to do with you wanting to brown nose. I mean that in a more comical way than a serious one, but the thought of it is there.

You know I love you though right TNO? :)

Ha, I'm no closer to the staff than I was before. I'm still just a forum guy, I don't venture out into the rest of the site very often, and the staff don't venture in here much (except for the GRandmaster forum) so I'm still as distanced as I was before. All I am is a mod, with a little more...not even power or authority, just...access.

And yes, I know you love me, in that special way two mend love eachother.

:D

incognito said:
Longo_2_guns said:
None of them even exist.

:?

Have you been sniffing some of that glue or something? First of all, TNO exists (or rather, that's what they want you to think >_>), and second, when you saw the trailer for King Kong, did you go "That's stupid, King Kong doesn't even exist"?

What the hell type of person does that? Use the thing you got somewhere in the back of your head called an imagination. Ugh, you have displeased me, be gone!

man, hands down tno would win, he'll just block everything that comes to him, close all that sh1t that is thrown at him. no contest.

Assuming were talking about Hulk from the movie, he would win. If were talking about that pansy ass TV hulk, then King Kong would pwn all.

What I meant was... Bush is an idiot, and you are an idiot, so you should run for president since it's easy for idiots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle