Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesus Christ

• Trust_No_One

• Total voters

Typewriter

Rookie
I was just wondering this very question, and decided to make a poll about it. So in an all-out melee between these four titans of destruction, who do you think would win?

I don't think I like the sound of that...

EDIT: You can edit polls now? That sucks...oh well. Right now I have 100% of the vote! Yay!

^Yeah, that's the spirit, I mean who wouldn't wanna fight two of the most fearsome creatures ever invented by the human imagination, and the Son of God.

King Kong fought t-rexes... that is freakin hardcore. But Jesus did fight chuck norris and live... that is even more hardcore.

I dunno man, it will be a good fight... I think Jesus may win, though.

lets think this through.

right off the bat, jesus turns TNOs blood into water, sending him into a horrible painful death. jesus then swings a cross at the hulk, hitting him in the head. they resulting anger causes hulk to grow 3 more feet and he then proceeds to pick up up jesus and launches him at kong. kong catches jesus in his mouth and eats him. after a short staredown, hulk and kong charge at each other. with ease, hulk leaps onto kongs back and lands a massive blow to the back of the apes head. stunned, kong falls to the ground. with one more mighty smash, hulk shatters kongs spinal column.

Hulk wins. FATALITY!

There is only one sure fire outcome of this battle, and that is Jesus winning. The hulk would turn into that pansy Bruce Banner before he can do anything, Kong is too busy getting his sh!t ruined by planes and too distracted with that blonde chick he's always trying to protect to do anything, and TNO is too busy closing forums. Jesus isn't preoccupied with anything, because he already died, anad can be anywhere at once. So he kills Banner with his Jesus powers, Kong is already dead thanks to those planes and all Jesus needs to do is knock out TNO ( he won't kill him because TNO is doing a almost holy thing by closing down stupid forums that nobody wants to read ) Therefore The winner is JESUS!!!

Jesus was a pacifist and wouldn't hurt anyone no matter what. So everyone who voted forjesus is WRONG

^ Jesus would summon someone else to kick ass for him. Besides, Jesus has the power to damn someone to hell, so in the longrun jesus wins.

We really don't need to feed TNO's ego any further do we?

Anyone find it funny a poll topic like this stays open but if his name was missing from the lineup it would most likely get closed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod