I'm at work, and bored

NickKmet

Regular
Yes, that's right, I'm at work, and I'm fucking bored, because there is nothing for me to do here today but answer the phones. And nobody's callin. So, entertain me. Please.

Ahhh, it is: "Long time no see"

Get it?! eeyy??

OK, this one is SLIGHTLY easier:

Blackburn 4 - 1 Man Utd
Chelsea 4 - 1 Liverpool
Fulham 4 - 1 Arsenal
Tottenham 4 - 1 Birmingham
West Ham 4 - 1 Everton
Wigan 4 - 4 Man City

Haha oh right.

Well it's basically figure out the saying from what you've got in front of you.

EG - the first one was: ENTURY

The answer being "long time no see", because if you put a "see"...ie a C in front of the word ENTURY, what do you get?!...Correct! - CENTURY!

I'll give you a clue for the second one, it's a very famous Three Muskateers saying...

Correct!

Ya still bored? I've got no more. Perhaps it's the right time now to discus the revolutionary motives of the modern Native American whilst cross-referencing the points with the Business Ethics of the child labour notion?

Well, I had a tech guy come buy somewhat unexepctantly to look at a computer issue my boss was having, so that took up a good hour of my time. Now I only have to make it through 40 minutes before I get to go home! Should be doable. I'll just have to peruse the news. Again.

NickKmet said:
Yes, that's right, I'm at work, and I'm f****** bored, because there is nothing for me to do here today but answer the phones. And nobody's callin. So, entertain me. Please.

Phone number please.

I'm not sure if I'd really want to risk my boss answering the phone only to hear Ugh bitch about McDonalds or something. Or Longo doing his best impersonation of a gay sex line operator. Or you Urban, detailing your latest sexual exploits.

In other words, as much as I love most of you, I don't trust any of you.

NickKmet said:
Trussst in meeee, jussst in meeee.

tim02.jpg

MattAY said:
Ahhh, it is: "Long time no see"

Get it?! eeyy??

OK, this one is SLIGHTLY easier:

Blackburn 4 - 1 Man Utd
Chelsea 4 - 1 Liverpool
Fulham 4 - 1 Arsenal
West Ham 4 - 1 Everton
Wigan 4 - 4 Man City
Yeah, my response to this was "what the fuck is this?"

NickKmet said:

I'm hurt, but I guess i understand. I would call you from my job, so you'd have as much to risk as I do. Oh well, I guess you'll never hear about this past weekend in what I thought was a BART Restroom, but turned out to be a convenience store closet.

MattAY said:
Blackburn 4 - 1 Man Utd
Chelsea 4 - 1 Liverpool
Fulham 4 - 1 Arsenal
West Ham 4 - 1 Everton
Wigan 4 - 4 Man City

Soccer is gay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads