Im am talking to you by my iTouch!

Do you use your iTouch/iPhone to be on the net?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I don't have a iPhone/iTouch

• Total voters

Bazooka56

Rookie
My damn com is busted so I use my iTouch to be on the net.It's annoying, i have to press small buttons with my big fingers to type.It takes a lot of time too.

Are they calling iPod Touches just iTouch now? weird.

We got my dad an iPod Touch for Christmas last year and he uses it for everything. He already has a blackberry for work so he didn't want an iPhone, but that touch screen on the iPod is pretty killer.

I'd like to get a Gen2 iPod here in the next month.

Ugh, there's a guy I went to Uni with who had a few hundred to kill. He really wanted to take up the guitar and keeps telling me he still wants to. He's the kind of guy who's also a status whore, even though nobody cares because frankly, he's an annoying little shit and quite creepy. Anyway, he decides to buy an iPhone but oh no! Not enough money to pay for the contract! That was six months ago, he still has the iPhone and still hasn't been able to afford a contract for it, telling us "Yeah i'll get a job for it?" Not trying to tell you what do with your money mate but surely it'd have been a better idea to get the job before buying the phone?

Oh yes, he frequently points out that he has an iPhone, but is usually met with "but can we call you on it? NO!"

Man I love the sillies.

here at RadioShack the Ipod Touch is so hot right now (hansel. so hot right now.)
I personally have a nokia N800, much favored
but definitely like the Ipod UI
I like my Linux(maemo) more

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod