Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! (Keep your hands for yourself)

• Undecided.

• I am considering it!

• Total voters
I dunno i probably will should the time ever come, but part of me that i have had my whole life will be gone. like i will not be whole any more even though i am dead, the thought jsut kinda weirds me out a little. but by the same token should i ever need a heart or something then it would come from a deceased person who decided to donate, it just seems the right thing to do.

Tylzen, most of the funerals I have been to have been open coffins. It kind of creeps me out. The only times that it was a closed casket was when it was a really bad accident and they couldn't fix the kid up enough or something like that.

Here, we just stick to closed coffins, we trust the church that they haven't misplaced the body or anything, hah!

But more because when we have our burial ceremonies, we don't see them put in the ground as you see on American movies :D
We sit in the church, hear about the person, and they throw some dirt on the coffin, from earth to earth and all that :D

If I could, I'd give away all my parts besides me brain, and just become a cyborg/android ninja, with synthetic flesh or something.

If I die, I want my penis donated to TNO...since it's fairly obvious his is going to fall off.

Make sure I'm really dead though, I can be a pretty heavy sleeper.

Rekkie7 said:
If I die, I want my penis donated to TNO...since it's fairly obvious his is going to fall off.

Make sure I'm really dead though, I can be a pretty heavy sleeper.
Honestly, that's the LAST thing i would donate.

you know, if they think you're dead and you lose a kidney you can still live a happy life.

JCD said:
As long as I'm dead of course.

Heh heh. That reminds me of Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

I have no problem donating my organs, I think it is the best thing you could do with my lifeless corpse, haha. In all seriousness, though, I think there should be no reason why people shouldn't donate. Why do people put these artificial restrictions on what should be done with their organs? It makes no sense to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod