ICE CREAM TRUCK ICE CREAM TRUCK!

Lactose intolerance and dairy allergies aren't the same thing. One if them is more closely related to farting.

Dairy allergies sound awful though, Ting.

I know. I have to tell people that. Sometimes people are like "Hurp you have a dairy allergy but you're not lactose intolerant? Derp that doesn't make sense."

danielrbischoff said:
StudioTan said:
snickers_icecream_bars.jpg
Love these.

On a related note, I had a drumstick last night.

You know how best friends let best friends stay over and eat their food while they play games all night long? We're now best friends and I'm eating your drumsticks.

Being lactose intolerante must suck; no ice cream, no pizza, no milkshakes. However your chances of obesity can significantly drop so that's a plus.

Wait, a gallon of ice cream?!

That's a diabetic coma just waiting to happen.

Glassbatar.jpg

Lets sail out from the course this thread is heading to more cooler ice cream seas.
Ice cream boats in their many flavors are always my choice when I happen to catch an ice cream truck.

6709_1254906191.jpg

Burger patty = chocolate ice cream
Bun = Golden Cake with frosted sugar for seasame seeds
Ketchup = red licorice
Grill Marks = black licorice
Mustard and pickle slices = gummies

Bon appetite!

Chewy candies mixed with ice cream sounds gross to me. I would have that plain.

I'm lactose intolerant, but I pretend like I'm not. It's never really bothered me that much. My only weakness is cheese, sometimes. But I'm not that big on cow milk anyway, so it's not too devastating.

Also... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. As a valid challenge. And one that I'll claim I can do -- just give me a fortnight.

danielrbischoff said:
LIKE A WHOLE GALLON?!?! Let's try and see jim!
Why propose a challenge when you can't perform this challenge as well? If you can, I don't think you can, so make a video of it. If you succeed, I'll try this challenge myself. I think half gallon is big enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod