"I would like the next President to be..."

Who would you like to see as the next president of the United States of America?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

• Hillary Clinton

• Total voters

Lethean

Rookie
I've noticed there hasn't been all that much in the way of topics discussing the 08 political race, and there may be a reason for that - Not many care...But regardless, I'm making this topic anyway!

Who would you like to see, out of current possible presidential nominees, be the next president of the United States, and why?

I'm not including Huckabee in this, even if he is a current runner. If you're wondering why, it's because it will take away from a realistic outcome. He cannot win the nomination unless McCain drops out or drops dead, which I don't think either will happen...Although he is pretty old. (That's also the very same reason why Ron Paul isn't included.)

Again, if your favourite runner isn't listed, it's simply because this is based around likely scenarios. As much as I'd like to see Ron Paul kicking McCain's ass, it just isn't going to happen at this point.

John McCain, because he's only one letter and a spelling change away from being a terrorist/robber fighting, yippee-kay-ay-mother-fucker spouting badass.

John McClane for President!

Obama, cause i got into an argument with a bunk mate in the army who said Obama shouldn't be president because "when have you seen a black president?". To which i punched him and said when have you seen a female one. (He supported Hilary, obviously.)

I don't know enough about Mccain, but I think the republicans should take a step back after 2 terms.

Ron paul or McCain, but I'd rather have Edmund Blackadder, Chuck Norris, or Arthur Benedict the 3rd from the BBC World Service.

Actually, I'd like to see a 4 way electionl Ron Paul taking the northwest as a Libertarian,, Obama taking the northeast, Ill., and Cali, McCain taking the south and mid west and that one fellow from New York that might run as an independent.

madster111 said:
ex-cons, robots, and faggots can't vote.
therefore, Your vote doesn't count.
Though I would expect nothing more from you, I thought that by now you would have perhaps learned that crap like that isn't appreciated here.

JCD said:
madster111 said:
Though I would expect nothing more from you, I thought that by now you would have perhaps learned that crap like that isn't appreciated here.

But its appreciated from veteran members then? or am I missing something here

madster111 said:

Fuck you too...

and chances are I will vote for Obama in this election, I am still undecided between him and Clinton, but whatever democrat gets the nominee, i'll vote for them.

LinksOcarina said:
and chances are I will vote for Obama in this election, I am still undecided between him and Clinton, but whatever democrat gets the nominee, i'll vote for them.

agreed. ive never really been one to go by party. ive went for who i thought had the better platform, or whoever was the lesser of two evils, regardless of political affiliation. i backed dukakis in 88, perot in 92, dole in 96, bush in 00, and kerry in 04 (although the first two probably dont count as was 8 and 12 years old).

but over the past seven years, the republicans have not made this a better country. they have hurt it. thats why i must back the democrats this time. while i prefer obama, ill take clinton if she wins the democratic nomination.

so...what im really trying to say is...

mccainno.jpg

Silent_Player said:
Here's a realistic option: None.

agreed

LinksOcarina said:
madster111 said:

f*** you too...

Rather Obama over Clinton, she still might be buddy buddy with old Jackie boy.

Besides, HIllay is a murderer, don't cha know? (I find the follow video silly, but you never know. JFK was shot by Nessie, it was Nessie!)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8031151696

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle