how to break up with a girl...

Okay, I've been following this topic for roughly two minutes and I've deduced that you're in a prime situation for a threesome. It seems almost impossible to avoid at this point. Go for it.

indeed used is correct go for the threesome. you may never have an opportunity like this again and if you pass it up i as a man will be furious with you.

used44 said:
Okay, I've been following this topic for roughly two minutes and I've deduced that you're in a prime situation for a threesome. It seems almost impossible to avoid at this point. Go for it.
You only deducted that because I mentioned it <.<

threesome is not an option....

my new girl didnt know that i'm still with my GF...

well what im trying now is to ignore her....

everytime she wanted to see me... im making up some excuses...

well i really dont knolw what will happen after 2 weeks that she didnt see me...

You can either:

1) Use the pick (Pick your nose as she is walking into the room.) If it works, thank Seinfeld

2) Tell her straight up (you will look like a jerk, but it COUL work

3) Take a dump on her porch (not the most gentlemanly way to do it)

4) Just start the new relationship. Keep telling her its over, and it will sink in.

BananaKing said:
but man i cant punch a girl in the face.. ^^

As my history teacher, Mr. Wimsett, would say, "Waaahhh." Just do it and get over it. It's a lot better than watching her deteriorate to the point of wanting to kill herself, or to the point where she drives you clinically insane.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod