how to break up with a girl...

BananaKing said:
grandmagoodtimes said:
How about hook up with the new one in front of the old one? I think that will get the message across nicely.

too risky...

what if the new one left me.. and the old one left me also..

i'll be a loner then ^^

your a fucking duche bag, i'm gonna find where you live and burn you alive. you dont fucking use people like that you fucking low life.

you could try... not seeing her?

I don't know how things go in gradeschool anymore, but not being with her generally gets the message across well

fucking amateurs

MattAY, glad I'm not the only one thinking he should strap on a pair and follow Nike's advertising advice.

jordon321 said:
BananaKing said:
grandmagoodtimes said:
How about hook up with the new one in front of the old one? I think that will get the message across nicely.

too risky...

i'll be a loner then ^^

your a f****** duche bag, i'm gonna find where you live and burn you alive. you dont f****** use people like that you f****** low life.

Regardless of my feelings of what grandmagoodtimes (almost certainly jokingly) said and how BananaKing replied your reply was a threat and as such was uncalled for. Only Icepick can get away with being that much of an aggressive dick in his posts and that's only because he's funny with it and we're all used to his asterisk infused posts. You on the other hand have been here for all of one post. Think of GR as that close knit town that always seems unapproachable from a distance, we can be welcoming but you have to make more of an effort than that.

Gotta agree with MattAY and Icepick on this one. Firstly, grow some balls and just tell it to her straight. Secondly, grow some balls and don't bother asking a group of complete strangers to help you with a problem that is easily solved with a minimum of thought.

Not to sound like a jackass or anything, but really, this is just being silly.

I knew someone who was in a similar situation, he got out of it by making the girl dump him. Aparantly he tried to get her to do some "weird" sexual things and she wanted no part of it.

Lentium said:
I knew someone who was in a similar situation, he got out of it by making the girl dump him. Aparantly he tried to get her to do some "weird" sexual things and she wanted no part of it.

weird sexual thing???

wanna heard it... :D

sure ya do, you dont even have the right equipment yet to utilize a knot hole in a tree, let alone any hole on a woman

and what the fuck did you mean "the new girls kinkier" in your earlier posts, does she hold hands with the thumb in? Because by all rights you'd be confused just where in the fuck a womans play thing is with the ammount of intellect you've put on display so far

I've got two words for you

CuntPunt_1.jpg

anyway heres an update...

i talk to her and i tell her again about that i'm still dating the new girl...

and eventually here's the exact word she says...

"well its just a date.. nothing serious right..."

then eventually we end up making love... :?

you got laid...why complain.

and say sex and not "making love" you gay :p

also Icepick, your post was fucking hilarious. i tip the hat to you

I once got my friend to tell a girl "your incredibly ugly dont talk to me"
it was priceless

jordon321 said:
BananaKing said:
grandmagoodtimes said:

too risky...

i'll be a loner then ^^

your a f****** duche bag, i'm gonna find where you live and burn you alive. you dont f****** use people like that you f****** low life.
great first post btw insulting and threatening, but i guess im still kinda new here too so...

BananaKing said:

the funny thing is, theres 3 minutes between this post and the post before, now I'm guessing I'm reading this correctly, you discussed this with her, so assuming she was sitting next to you as you made that post, you managed to have that discussion in roughly a minute, and the next 2 minutes was "making love" its fucking amazing she isn't leaving you

BananaKing said:

You really need to stop using her. If you're going to do that, at least pay her. Once people are attached, it's hard to get them off without firmness (and not your wang). So do something and don't be more of a dick then you already are.

Dumping a girl because you found one that is more kinking is stupid. You shouldn't be dating in the first place.

You sir are not the bananaking, but the King of Bananaheads, a kingdom ruled by the grand bananahead.

bananahead looks cool.. LOL..

well for the post i try to answer some post before i put some updates...

and next thing i didnt use sex because i thought its not allowed here ^^...

but i think in due time she'll get the idea that i'm having a third party..

and hopefully when she realize that she'll leave me...

If you can't break up with her, make her break up with you. It works every time.

Lentium said:
Ask her if she's down for a menage a trois with her bestfriend. She'll either be really disgusted and break up with you or she'll want to do it. Either way, you win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod