How many more COD games? Lets make predictions.

pres50

Rookie
With the new release of COD: Ghosts, I'm wondering when this fatigued franchise will finally fall over and die. Its really a shame that I just typed those words because I really loved COD, COD 2, and COD4. I loved how they brought the great PC gameplay over to consoles so smoothly and made the line of sight zoom in via left trigger a standard in console shooters. They revolutionized the FPS for consoles much like Goldeneye and Halo (Combat Evolved) before it. Sadly this franchise will continue for the next 4 years I'm guessing. With a new COD game being released each year, we all know there will be more, but really how many more? Really would like to know how many more games bearing the COD name will come out in your guy's opinion. I'm saying 4 more, last one being in 2018, you?

Never?

I reckon the only way it will flop is through a disagreement in the devlopment team (both of them!) that will make them break apart.
Maybe one of them will take too many drugs and rape a baby like Ian Watkins.

It's a tricky thing to estimate and predict. Despite CoD getting stale and more of the same, people still buy it and people still play it, because all the CoD fans buy the next CoD game mostly for the multiplayer. As long as CoD keeps making money, they'll keep making games.

Still... I think your prediction pres50 (being four more games until 2018) is a fair and realistic prediction.

UrbanMasque said:
Not until the movie/mini-series/TV Show comes out. After that, it should be fairly squeezed.

Oh man this is the sad SAD SAD! truth. I just told my friend as a joke that they were doing this and he actually thought I was serious and got excited. Hope is lost for humanity my friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod