Too many games!

Guan_Yu

Rookie
Have you ever had one of those times where you were too backed up on games to play? I am going through one of those periods, what with Christmas and finding really cheap deals on games.

Right now, I have Ground Control II: Operation Exodus and Command and Conquer: Generals for PC, Half-Life 2 for Xbox, and Resident Evil 4 and Soul Calibur 3 for PS2. Plus, I'm getting Unreal Tournament 2004 for PC and Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for Xbox. And then I will most likely borrow Onimusha 3 from my friend when he's done! So that's a maximum of 8 games at once! I'll be booked for weeks!

It's funny though, because everything from July to November was a dry period, and now all of a sudden they're coming in left and right.

How bout you? Ever manage to snag so many games that you don't know what to do?

Yes. I am experiencing this phenomenon right now. But mine is more like me not finishing what I start..

I'm still trying to get through Silent Hill 4: The Room..
then after that I've got to get through The X Files: Resist or Serve..
then I've got Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly to start
next I have to start on Siren
and after that I've got Kuon to give a whirl.

Don't think I've missed anything..

Nah... I feel the complete opposite. Most of the games I play today I dont even like and I am hardly looking foward to anything. Only thing I really want to play that is coming out is Spore. Im tired of seeing friggin shooter after shooter, and the only japanese game I am really liking at the moment is Shadow of the Colossus.

Yeah, and I keep wanting to purchase more. I have a desire to purchase some PS2 RPGs (DQ8, Atelier Iris, Digital Devil Saga 1 + 2) and some more DS games, but I've yet to complete RPGs I already have like Growlanser Generations, Xenosaga Episode II and even start Advance Wars DS!

yeah, im backlogged on games too. ive yet to get to katamari damacy, resident evil 4, xenosaga 2, god of war, and a few others. i just finished legacy of kain: defiance, and now im working my way through empire earth gold.

Hmm im kinda the opposite right now i mean yeah i have alot of games i need to finish including 16 bit classics but i just dont really have the desire to play them at this current moment all ive been playing was a lil bit of Madden 06, and some PSO.

Lately i've been fine, the only game I've been interesting in lately is Disgaea with a bit of Super Mario 64.

Ive been allright, just play X3: Reunion, Quake 2, and Quake4..and Super Dx Ball, And Liero...and Unreal Tournament..and Spiderman..shit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod