Too many games!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Guan_Yu, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu Rookie

Have you ever had one of those times where you were too backed up on games to play? I am going through one of those periods, what with Christmas and finding really cheap deals on games.

Right now, I have Ground Control II: Operation Exodus and Command and Conquer: Generals for PC, Half-Life 2 for Xbox, and Resident Evil 4 and Soul Calibur 3 for PS2. Plus, I'm getting Unreal Tournament 2004 for PC and Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for Xbox. And then I will most likely borrow Onimusha 3 from my friend when he's done! So that's a maximum of 8 games at once! I'll be booked for weeks!

It's funny though, because everything from July to November was a dry period, and now all of a sudden they're coming in left and right.

How bout you? Ever manage to snag so many games that you don't know what to do?

2. masterchris

masterchris Rookie

Yes. I am experiencing this phenomenon right now. But mine is more like me not finishing what I start..

I'm still trying to get through Silent Hill 4: The Room..
    then after that I've got to get through The X Files: Resist or Serve..
    then I've got Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly to start
    next I have to start on Siren
    and after that I've got Kuon to give a whirl.

Don't think I've missed anything..

3. Frozen

Frozen Rookie

Nah... I feel the complete opposite. Most of the games I play today I dont even like and I am hardly looking foward to anything. Only thing I really want to play that is coming out is Spore. Im tired of seeing friggin shooter after shooter, and the only japanese game I am really liking at the moment is Shadow of the Colossus.

4. Sergant_Andrew_S

I finished Metroid Prime 2 a week ago and am now only playing Civ4, which is one of my top strategies, hasn't gotten boring yet.

5. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

All the time, i hate it, i can;t decide which to play.

6. Ted_Wolff

Ted_Wolff Rookie

Yeah, and I keep wanting to purchase more. I have a desire to purchase some PS2 RPGs (DQ8, Atelier Iris, Digital Devil Saga 1 + 2) and some more DS games, but I've yet to complete RPGs I already have like Growlanser Generations, Xenosaga Episode II and even start Advance Wars DS!

7. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

yeah, im backlogged on games too. ive yet to get to katamari damacy, resident evil 4, xenosaga 2, god of war, and a few others. i just finished legacy of kain: defiance, and now im working my way through empire earth gold.

8. segageek

segageek Rookie

Hmm im kinda the opposite right now i mean yeah i have alot of games i need to finish including 16 bit classics but i just dont really have the desire to play them at this current moment all ive been playing was a lil bit of Madden 06, and some PSO.

9. The_Joker

The_Joker Rookie

Lately i've been fine, the only game I've been interesting in lately is Disgaea with a bit of Super Mario 64.

10. Mortel3

Mortel3 Rookie

Ive been allright, just play X3: Reunion, Quake 2, and Quake4..and Super Dx Ball, And Liero...and Unreal Tournament..and Spiderman..shit.