how to break up with a girl...

B

BananaKing

hey need your opinion guys....

there's this girl thats really loved me...

but i found someone else now...

i already try saying that its already over between us.. but it didnt work out...

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can really do. At least that will make it easy for both of you, because there is going to be pain no matter what. The only thing you can do is be honest with her. The truth is always the best thing to use. But make sure that you're leaving her because it's truly not working out, and not because this other girl is "hotter" or "kinkier" or something like that. A good relationship is hard to find, and when you do find one, you should hold onto it with all the strength you have. I chased my wife for 4 years before she finally said she'd go out with me, and we've been married 6 years now.
Good luck man, all the best. Let us know how it works out.

Take her to a public place, and then dump her dramatic like.
unless you like the over girl because she is hotter..then you are a retard.

should i lie???

because the real reason is its not working out anymore..

because the new girl is kinkier ^^

Theres no easy way to say it. If shes finding it hard to believe than it's probably because she's finding it hard to let go. Give it time. I don't recommend hooking up with the other girl pronto either.

i guess i need to wait until she accept to let go...

grandmagoodtimes said:
How about hook up with the new one in front of the old one? I think that will get the message across nicely.

too risky...

what if the new one left me.. and the old one left me also..

i'll be a loner then ^^

Billy Connolly style, go up to her and say, "FUCK OFF!"

Seriously, there is no easy way, girls are evil in the way they can put us males through a mental hell.
The only thing to do is get over with it.
Tell her you already in a relationship and you are not interrested.
And if she does not get it, then go back to step one (Billy Connolly style).

BananaKing said:
i already try saying that its already over between us.. but it didnt work out...

Bad advice: Sleep with both of them. "You a winna, ha ha ha!"
Good advice: Avoid her like an immature boy. She'll 'get' that your not ready to commit and eventually leave you and think it was all her idea to begin with.

I hate how women (in my experience) can't comprehend the simple truth when it's laid out in front of them. Even when your completely obviously without a hint of sarcasm are they least likely to understand what your 'really trying to say'.

Even if you said something like, "It's over between us. I found someone better. We're breaking up."
I said that once and she goes, "What do you mean?"
I repeated myself because I don't think I could have been more obvious.
"I mean, our relationship together is over. I found another person who I prefer over you and I've started a relationship with her. We're broken up now, get dressed and go home."

Try to be real sincere like and say that things are not really working out and you just want to be honest with her about how you feel. Then say that you really like her as a friend and that you are interested in seeing other people. Don't mention the kinky part. Let her deal with that and go see the other chick. This allows you to not burn the bridge and also increase your chance of ex-girlfriend sex if the kinky chick doesn't work out. You can guilt trip her with the fact that you have always been honest and you told her that you wanted to keep the friendship going so you never became disinterested in her just interested in someone else. Hopefully you get the idea of the wonderful male half-truth special i just described. Keep your pimp hand strong.

just tell her haha. get some balls and tell!

it's your feelings and if she thinks you're an asshole, that's her problem - because you're happy with your decision. And you're unhappy when taying with her.

BananaKing said:

there's this girl thats really loved me...

but i found someone else now...

Kill her... seriously, or else she will wind up killing you, SLOWLY.

when guys get broken up with - we mope for a while, but we get over it - they DWELL ON IT!!!! you have to kill her so you dont feel bad for the eating disorder she developes or when she kills herself.

Kick her in the face.
Or tell her that you've gotten into S&M and if she doesn't want to participate then she can leave. And if she does want to participate, tell her you want a threesome.

well, if she's obsessive, nothing says "get-the-f***-away-from-me" like a freshly printed restraining order....

Honestly though, I partially agree w/ Odbarc. Avoid her for a while. Dont return her calls, dont talk to her, ect, ect. then after about a week, tell her face to face that you want to break up, you want to see other people, you dont see that relationship going anywhere, you're afraid of commitment... just take your pick. Be straightfaced and straight forward. Just get it over with and then wait about another week to go out with the kinky chick. If you cant manage to do that, grow a pair.

GR's abilities with the female gender is a constant source of wonder to me...can't even get rid of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod