Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah, there is a reason it's called dope

• I did, but I didn't inhale

• I don't smoke no more

• Total voters
I don't see anything negative coming out of something that makes you enjoy music a lot more, makes you enjoy food a lot more, makes you have very interesting conversations, and makes you laugh a lot more.

Plus, if malakian doesn't do it, I'm all in.

Nefro said:
I don't see anything negative coming out of something that makes you enjoy music a lot more, makes you enjoy food a lot more, makes you have very interesting conversations, and makes you laugh a lot more.

Plus, if malakian doesn't do it, I'm all in.
HA HA yeah it's not bad, I smoke up often. Hell last night I did some shrooms and it was the shit.

Weed made me question lots of things, like why am I smoking weed?

Weed kicks the hell out of most drugs for many different reasons (longer highs, cheaper cost), but smoking weed will make you hate the thought of doing other drugs because you'll end up realizing that they're just drugs and, as Eyebrows said, they're a waste of money.

Unless you're growing your own, I guess.

It's not so much 'burn out', it's more of a really big 'WHY do any' drug at all. Thank god I started with weed and NOT alcohol as I've seen that to be a much more difficult drug to give up on.

All drugs are the same. They all take you to the same places. If you're tired of one, you're tired of them all, and I think that's where I am. For now.

I think the worse thing that's happened to me because of smoking weed is that I'm probably too casual around those who abuse hard drugs. It's all gray area after a while, and I could see how the 'gateway drug' got that moniker.

With all that said, I'm sure there's some THC in my system. A little THC goes a long way! That's what I hate about weed.

In case you want to question my comment about how all drugs are the same, take into consideration that this is my post, so it's my opinion. I've dabbled in some, but not all, and I'm sure there are people who know far more than I do about drugA and drugB.

Pffft, didn't anyone see the video I posted. Tim Meadows owns you all.

Trust me GR, you don't want this! Get out of here!

...okay last time I swear.

Lars said:
Weed isnt dope. Heroin is dope

One of those things that shouldnt piss me off as much as it does.

lol, dope has always been weed for non-users and heroin for people who use drugs.

I think Lars was referring to my 'up with hope, down with dope' post, which I stole from Half Baked. So that's that

ToxicZebra said:
Chris_Crime said:
doubtful that weed is destroying anyone's life.

How are you doubtful of this?

Because what did weed do besides be available, besides just existing? Nothing.
Whoever destroyed their life, because of weed mind you, has other problems going on that you may not be aware of, or that you're not mentioning (and you don't have to, I'm not asking you to).

How old is this person who's life has been destroyed? 19? Get a clue.

Okay, if this guy is 50 and is living on the bare necessities, and is still smoking brown bag dime sacks, then OK, he's wasted his life. But if he's 20 years old and with all the same story, then guess what: You're a child and you really don't know what you're talking about.

Hey, he may be that 50 year old that never changed his life but it's DOUBTFUL.

That person didn't waste their life, he's just a lazy son of a bitch! And he has a weak constitution to lose it all over weed.
Kick that pot head in the ass and tell him to get a job. Weed doesn't grow on trees, you know.

I personally prefer LSD over weed, but on average most people smoke it on a regular basis. To be honest, I even have relatives in their forties dependent upon it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo