smoking cigarettes

Puff cigs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought I'd get addicted to cigarettes after I began smoking marijuana, but nope. Haven't smoked anything in a while... it's getting harder and harder to listen to Pink Floyd :(

I had one puff and it was pretty gross. Wouldn't do it again. Also, cigarettes killed my otherwise very healthy grandmother, so I have that against them.

I do not smoke cigarettes. My mother did, quit long long ago, my father did (has since quit), and my brother does.

In high school I simply didn't have the money to afford that habit. I smoked pot. Since the vast, vast...vast majority of my friends and classmates did, I would go out on breaks with them to the smoke pit and chat with 'em, maybe take a puff every now and then and get a nauseating nic high. When it got to 40 below (celcius) in winter, it was too f*cking cold, friends or not, I'm not freezing my ass out there for nothing.

From then, and up to the present, the only time I puff is when I'm piss-ass drunk (again, just a puff or too for that dizzying feeling) or (well, not anymore) after a doobie. Socially.

I've never smoked one cigarette in it's entirety, and in my lifetime, have probably only had the equilivent of, say, five smokes.

And now that there isn't that "pressure" to start smoking, and I have the money to afford it now, if I so chose...I can spend my money on booze instead!

Oh, on a side noe, in Junior High, the "cool" kids (group of eight or so, I think) would to and share one cigarette (don't know if they even finished it), and use cheap colonge as mouthwash to hide the smell. Yup, sure glad I'm not cool

Hookah... :) nowhere near as bad for you as cigs (unless you read that American study in which they burnt the tobacco at temps about 300 degrees higher than the standard hookah)

Oh yes, that reminds me, I would like to get a hookah one day and try some of that nice flavored tobacco. You know, the kind that's not inundated with chemicals that will kill you. Or cigars, I could see myself getting into fine cigars.

In moderation smoking is very enjoyable, but not very many people do it in moderation. Every few I'll buy a pack of Captain Black's and it'll take me about a week to go through 8. The head rush I get is very enjoyable.

People who smoke weed sometimes really want an aftertoke, which can lead to an addiction.

trust_no_one said:
Oh, on a side noe, in Junior High, the "cool" kids (group of eight or so, I think) would to and share one cigarette (don't know if they even finished it), and use cheap colonge as mouthwash to hide the smell. Yup, sure glad I'm not cool

You must be exaggerating, I mean, if you tried to measure that on the retard scale... I don't know but something bad would happen.

Nobody is that dumb.

I exagerate not. It was that hurtin'.

Let me paint the picture for you; it was a school in the country, kindergarten to grade nine, 100, maybe 120 students. Yes, it was that bad.

I decided to skip school one day...realized there wasn't a f*cking thing to do, and spent the day in the neighbour's field.

Well, that just depresses me, especially because you're from Canada. I would have at least hoped it was some American southerners doing it or something.

Or Manitoba. God I hate Manitoba.

And Saskatchewan is any better? HA! If you think that's bad, you should see the closest town man. THAT sh*t will depress you, let me tell you...

trust_no_one said:
Oh yes, that reminds me, I would like to get a hookah one day and try some of that nice flavored tobacco. You know, the kind that's not inundated with chemicals that will kill you. Or cigars, I could see myself getting into fine cigars.

Most hookah tobacco is comprised of tobacco and molasses. It usually contains .5% nicotine and 0% tar.

Once you get into it, I suggest white grape as a stand alone. for combos: Orange & Mint; Orange & Vanilla (creamsicle); Blueberry & Strawberry. Those are just some starters.

Can't help with cigars - I still don't know much about them, which is why I stick with flavored cigarillos.

I've contemplated getting into pipe smoking.

Anything is better than manitoba in my opinion. No joke, I actually forgot about the whole damn place for a good 2 or 3 years because nothing remotely of interest is ever associated with it. I was reading that story about the guy getting his head chopped off there and I just stopped and realized it wasn't just a big empty void between Ontario and Saskatchewan.

I'm still convinced he cut his head off out of boredom of living in such a crappy province.

(No offense to any Manitobians, if they get internet out there)

I love to smoke. I've been smoking for almost 2 years now. I started with Reds, went through different phases where I tried different ones and Reds are still my favorite, probably cause I've smoked enough of them to become accustomed to them. I plan on quitting tho...when I die. When I smoke weed or drink coffee or alcohol or a few other substances, cigs only add to the greatness

I've never actually smoked a cigarette, persay, but I've dipped and done pot once each. It might be something to try once I get into high school, but smoking has never seemed attractive in any way to me.

used44 said:
I can't believe any people our age still decide to start smoking, with all of the facts and information we have about the harmfulness of tobacco - plus the fact that smoking hasn't been seen as sexy or cool in decades.

And if I smoked, I would take any means necessary to quit. Almost no conceivable side effect of any medication can be as bad as the effect of smoking.
Agreed. The scientific evidence has been here for a long time and society no longer deems it as cool so I don't get why people still pick it up.

Mitchy_Slick_253 said:
i smoke a pack a day. newport homie
Translation: Yo all my g's i've been touchin them cigs since yesterday but yo i be takin' pictures with them cigs tucked in behind my ear real nice cuz it feel good to be big pimpin and the hoes all love my yellow teeth and horrible breath, and the fact that i'm goin' so damn broke from all these packs but i'm still ridin' on dubs in my '94 toyota REPRESENT

we all love you, mitchy.

word.

i don't smoke cigs, i smoke pot sometimes when its around, about every few months or so.
i don't think people should smoke, but really it's their choice and as long as it doesn't interfere with others lives then all the power to 'em.
i do however support alot of the new laws like no smoking inside public buildings and planes and shit, cause that does interfere with others goings ons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod