I want to go vegeterian...but i can't!

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Greek_lover, Jun 18, 2009.

?

Do you think people should become vegeterians?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know.Ask them.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I like pie!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

Yeah, i wouldn't say we cook the meat to the fullness, McDonald's believe if you're done cooking the food, if the temp of the product is between 155'F and 165'F it's consider SAFE to eat which is easily disgusting.

And i want to declare this to everyone that reads this message. We don't flip our burgers, instead we press a button and wait about half a minute. So therefore people quit saying, "Oh you'll be flipping burgers"

And of that note, Being a vegetarian is an opinion. It shouldn't be anything to worry about, it's the same with gay people. It's not a problem it's how they roll. It's only a problem if there a riots, and discrimination about the subject

2. Ted_Wolff

Ted_Wolff Rookie

lol, I think you did more harm to your image than help by clarifying this. Flipping burgers is at least some modicum of skill. Still, monkeys or robots could do either just as easily, which they probably will once the minimum wage becomes high enough (like when automatic elevators replaced our friendly elevator men (except in high-class stores in New York, i.e., Tiffany & Co.) and self-checkout lanes squeezed in at Wal-Mart and other big box stores). Your time is dwindling!

3. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Those DAMN DIRTY APES!!

4. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

I remember about 7 or so years ago when the general manager in our station "warned" the carriers that robots would one day replace post men. We literally lol'd at the idea of robots delivering the mail in urban neighborhoods :)

More likely, the post office will become a pick up service. "Hey guys how would you like your own personal PO Box for free???" (I'm gonna help with the marketing)

This message has been brought to you by the USPS. Mail more shit, or pick up your mail. ..I shoulda majored in marketing yo.

5. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

While you can argue our teeth aren't pointed, we are far closer to carnivores the otherwise. Human teeth doesn't have a thick or strong enough enamel to deal with the dirt and pebbles associate with eating vegetables, that content would wear down our teeth in a few years if we ate soley vegetables

before you say "But Frank you twat, we clean our food hiyuck", sure we do, but I highly doubt our dentistry evolved along side running water in kitchens, humans were designed to be an opprotunistic hunter, we eat whats available, where its available, meat or otherwise

6. madster111

madster111 Rookie

Pie?

PIE!

Anyway, i like pie. Not just the dessert pie, either. MEAT pies down here are the go, and if you buy a vegetarian pie and you're a male, you are a pussy.
    Just a pussy. no explanations, no 'buts'. Pussy.

7. malakian

malakian Rookie

Meat is inexcusably inefficient, and the industry pumps out 1/5 of the pollutants on the face of this earth.

Personally, I've been noticeably healthier since giving it up 6 or 7 years ago.

My answer, considering the biting insults i'll have to bear from sharp knives like madster, is yes.

8. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

I highly doubt anyone old enough to have the mental capacity to decide on being a vegetarian really gives a fuck what a dumbass keyboard warrior with a personality rivaling that of most preteens thinks

9. Eyebrowsbv31

Eyebrowsbv31 Rookie

Very true, archeologists use the condition of teeth to judge the diet of ancient people; meat eaters had nicer teeth than the plant eaters because of the bits of rock that get mixed in when corn and such is ground for meal.

And if human teeth weren't meant for eating meat, why do we have 4 sharp ones at the front? We can eat raw meat (and some do), but it hasn't been part of our diet for thousands of years.