Goldfish Grahams Chocolate

Sightless

Veteran
I'm eating them, and you can't stop me. Also, you're jealous.

I put them in a little bag to take with me out tomorrow, but then I kind of just took them into my room and started nibbling on them... You know what's weird? I look over at them in the bag, and I just see them as bears, like teddy grahams. Somebody needs to try harder to stop me. THESE ARE THE LAST TWO, I PROMISE. I'm closing the bag. Tossing it far, far away. Sure are 'licious, though.

Why am I allowed to create new threads?

You remind me of my mom. I'd walk into the kitchen and she'd be eating a bag of corn chips, then she'd close them up, hand them to me and say, "RUN! Take them away!"

Not jealous, just wondering. You're eating "Goldfish Grahams Chocolate." It's weird to me, because isn't the Goldfish snacks made out of cheese? So is it like cheese flavored by graham crackers and chocolate? This snack is making me cautious of the supermarket.

You're supposed to be supportive, guys. :'(

UghRochester, these Goldfish are not your classic cheesy snack that smiles back until you bite their heads off; they are just pure, tasty, chocolate-flavoured graham cookie substance in fishy form.

What will they come up with next!?

Whole wheat gold fish are the best. I'll try the graham cracker one though. anything pepperidge farm makes is delicious.

I like turtles

i-like-turtles-kid.jpg

No seriously, they're the best to snack on

Turtles-Retro-Tin-with-chocolate.jpg

I just found out there's turtle ice cream. HELLO DIABETES

Will you guys quit it with the yank foods I dont know already!

323071295_35dd64dae2.jpg

Quality Street, bitch - and you cant have shit!

Ooh, they are good. Almost the best...almost. Did you ever have Minstrels? They're probably my favourite.

Always been a fan of these since I had them in New Zealand. Apparently they sell them in the US but I've never seen them around.

2090892496_c4f701b810.jpg

Crunches are sold in Canada, as are Quality Street things. Crunchies make my teeth unhappy, but I don't dislike them. Quality Street is okay as long as I know which ones I can't have. I don't trust their colour/shape/size guide to what's what.

Storytime: Perhaps I've mentioned this before. A Pepperidge Farm goldfish bag we'd bought contained a piece of freaky blue plastic, which resulted in us acquiring a second bag for free. Hooray, The End.

Used, De-Ting: Well done.

Sightless said:
Storytime: Perhaps I've mentioned this before. A Pepperidge Farm goldfish bag we'd bought contained a piece of freaky blue plastic, which resulted in us acquiring a second bag for free. Hooray, The End.

Couldn't you have faked choking and grabbed millions instead?

Haha, Used dont be jealous. I'm sure they'll make chocolate flavoured whale blubber soon.

PS - Crunchies are damn good, great call GL.

Step 1: Buy some Ritz crackers, Peter Pan creamy Honey Peanut Butter, Betty Crocker Whipped Strawberry Frosting and Hershey chocolate syrup

Step 2: Lay crackers out and spread Peanut butter then the whipped frosting and then just a dab of Hersey's

Step 3: Heaven

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod