His name is difficult to say when plural

WickedLiquid

Regular
But nonetheless it's Used's birthday!

Happy birthday champ! I know you have FF Tactics for every God damn device out there. But I bet you don't have it for Virtual Boy yet!

00000000000000000000000wo.png

ENJOY!

virtboy1.jpg

LOL, there's no way any of us are topping Wicked's gift. Well played sir.

Dude, happy birthday. You're probably the one user who got me to actually participate in this community as much as I do. If I lived in Alaska, we would totally go dog sledding together and people look at us and go "do you think they're like totally gay together?" and I would look at them from the front (because you'll be driving the sled, I don't know how to fucking drive a dog sled) and I would just nod. But then I'd say "wait, what did you say?"

And then they'd be like "you're gay." and I'd be like ".... oh yeah, totally, used is really cool. If you knew him you'd be gay for him too.

So anyways, I've got a bromance for you, like I love you man. Let's just hang out and play rush songs in your man-gloo (because they don't have man caves in alaska).

Wow! Embarrassing!

UghRochester said:
Congrats used here's what I got for you IRL. The same as last year.
Nothing_whitespace_blank.png
You got him the Alaskan landscape?
Because I think he has one already.

Happy Birthday Used! You know how I feel about you.

Wait, was it your birthday today or yesterday? I dunno, fuck it.

Longo_2_guns said:
You got him the Alaskan landscape?
It's nothing, not Alaska, but what I gave used. I got him nothing IRL. On the forum board, however, I got him a piece of fruit
fruit-questions-1.jpg

Instead of the usual asian, I'm giving you something more suiting for you. Check out this BABE:

polar_bear_l.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Hey! happy birthday used! Sorry i ganged up on ya in the comic showdown thread... and by gang up on ya i mean that i gang up on you alone... and by gang up i mean shouted on the mountain like a lonely hermit...

...Look just have a good one!

MattAY, i'm not if it's what you were going for, but all i got from that picture was an irish polar bear trap.
(Irish because of the hat)

Happy birthday used, my gift will be making you King of Alaska under my God-King rule in a few years.
Soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle