Halloween!

Figured, I should share this story with you all as well.

BEST COSTUME EVER! I dressed as Psy (Gangnam Style) for Halloween for work today. As I was driving, I was a little over the speed limit and was subsequently pulled over by a cop. I was sitting in the car wearing the suit, the bright blue bow tie, the turtle shell shades, with a huge wave pomaded into my hair. The cop walked up, started to ask for my license and registration...and started laughing. He had to compose himself. Kept chuckling. Went back to his car and came back moments later. Asked for a pic and gave me a written warning. FIRST TICKET I'VE EVER GOTTEN OUT OF!

TLDR: There is no end to the power of Gangnam Style.

Bretimus_v2 said:
IMG_7189.jpg

tumblr_loezg7V1Q91qafk16.gif

I didn't make the last train home and am now in Carls Jr. waiting for the trains to start. Had a good night, better than expected, had a good time with a cute girl but ditched her to go home. Still dressed as one of the warriors. I am so very, very tired.

Longo_2_guns said:
Still dressed as one of the warriors.

Awesome. And you had a journey home, so even better. With your hair you have to be Rembrandt.

Technically I was Cowboy, since he is the only one who wears a shirt underneath his vest.

I also acted out a couple of scenes from the movie on the train home. My friend was very confused.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle