Halloween!

We've already blown up Anthony's PM box.

Sorry, bud.
ReggieShrug.gif

I'm a zombie in a flash mob Thriller dance that a belly dance troupe is putting together. One of the belly dancers is in Kung Fu as well, so asks our kwuan to join in (second year, first for me).

To make sure I don't loose geek cred, I'm going to be a scientist zombie from Aperture Labs and have test tube shots in my pocket protector.

WickedLiquid said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Dude, shabby make it yourself costumes made from duck tape and carboard are always amazing. Being budget Silent Hill characters would be awesome.

I know but I suck at making costumes. I went as The Hulk two years ago and I looked like the retarded Ninja Turtle ice cream...

retarded-ninja-turtle-p-1lqd.jpg

This ice cream brings back memories :)

Halloween... I got a German outfit when I went to Oktoberfest so I will be wearing that expensive dress any opportunity I get!!

MasterRabbi said:
I'm a zombie in a flash mob Thriller dance that a belly dance troupe is putting together. One of the belly dancers is in Kung Fu as well, so asks our kwuan to join in (second year, first for me).

To make sure I don't loose geek cred, I'm going to be a scientist zombie from Aperture Labs and have test tube shots in my pocket protector.

There is a ton of backstory involved in this...but my take away is Belly Dancing and Thriller. Good on you.

What can I say, I like to overexplain things. That's the gist of it though, I'm a zombie with hot girls who are also zombies. Well most of them are hot. Should be a good Halloween.

Dobby2244 said:
Halloween... I got a German outfit when I went to Oktoberfest so I will be wearing that expensive dress any opportunity I get!!

Reuse of costumes is always a good thing, especially one as epic as that.

I'm gonna be a surfer dude since my hair is getting long and I don't very much care right now just need to color it blonde and I'm good to go.

Decided to go as this strapping young lad...

Cleveland_Brown_Jr.jpg

Apparently I resemble this kid to an extent that when I tell people that I'm going as him for Halloween they clap and laugh as though they just discovered masturbation

spartan317 said:

Cleveland_Brown_Jr.jpg

Apparently I resemble this kid to an extent that when I tell people that I'm going as him for Halloween they clap and laugh as though they just discovered masturbation

hahahahahahahahaha

spartan317 said:

Cleveland_Brown_Jr.jpg

If youre going to do black face, I don't feel bad giving Black Bane a try.
8)

I'm excited to see everyone's costumes. Make sure you post a pic.

I went to look at foam pumpkins for carving, but they were $30 apiece. Screw that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod