Halloween!

I was so close to buying a duffman costume, but I'm afraid I got lazy and decided to just slap some blood on a white tshirt and go as a zombie.

UghRochester said:
I never picture spartan as a fat black kid. He sounded white to me on Xbox LIVE

Really? I find that amusing... I sound white... lol...

UrbanMasque said:
If youre going to do black face, I don't feel bad giving Black Bane a try.

Not even black people can do black face and not insult some overly sensitive uptight busybody

UghRochester said:
That Bane impression I did wasn't terrible!

That was Awful.. you dont do that in front of people do you?
image.png

Did you actually buy a voice changing mask or did you find a .png?
UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:
That Bane impression I did wasn't terrible!

That was Awful.. you dont do that in front of people do you?
I do, in fact I do Heath Ledger's Joker as well, which that impression is pretty damn straight on. I think it made MattAY piss himself!

I'm apparently going to some club or something later on tonight. I really don't want to, but my friend really does and I'm the only one who'll go with him.

I have no interest in club stuff, so I'm probably gonna drop out after a few hours.

Also, Dan is a total scrooge.

That sounds terrible Longo. Just stay home and eat candy with me. Believe me, I've got too much as it is.

Three huge bags and not a single trick or treater (yet).

I would, but my friend has been looking forward to it for like a month, and I told him I'd do it since no one else could.
I'm very lawful good, I've been told, since I seriously never back out of something when I give my word that I'll do it, even if I really don't want to.

Though you could always send some of that my way. I was just planning on going to Walgreens tomorrow and picking up everything that was left over.

Dan "Curmudgeon" Bischoff was the meanest man on the block. If you wanted candy he would eat it in front of you while sipping his Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale and claim, "I have no candy for whippersnappers like you." He was the earliest arch-nemesis of many future crime-fighters.

Dressed up as Psy for work today and then my kids came to a Halloween event at the end of the day. The pictures don't do the Psy costume justice. Mostly it was my mastery of the dance moves though. Also, my daughter is the cutest owl ever.

IMG_7188.jpg

IMG_7189.jpg

Hahahaha. Amazing. You have to put that shit back on and record it. You can guest star on UghRochester's Youtube channel. You'll get so many hits over there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle