Tylzen: "That'll teach you."

vinkrukken: "It's what I get for putting it off, hehe."

Is that close, guys?

thetank said:
Unless I'm mistaken ,and it's known to happen:

Tylzen: "That'll teach you."

vinkrukken: "It's what I get for putting it off, hehe."

Is that close, guys?

That couldnt be more correct. How did you know?

I used a translator, but I had to interpret the sentence, because Internet translators are crap. It wouldn't have made any sense to me otherwise, but I talk to Tylzen on MSN quite a bit, and I pick up a bit about the language from him, even though he very rarely uses it when talking to me.

Yeah the online translators can be crappy. I used one to translate from danish to spanish, and it ended up as half danish and half spanish.

Im not sure, but i think i heard somewhere that danish is one of the hardest languages to learn.

Tank is a secret danicafil...
Vin: Try the site www.play.com (Free delievery to DK too)

Why would I use danish in our MSN convos Tank? You don't understand it... :p

Tylzen said:
Tank is a secret danicafil...
Vin: Try the site www.play.com (Free delievery to DK too)

Why would I use danish in our MSN convos Tank? You don't understand it... :p

You could have taught me the language by now. Not the accent, or pronunciation, but to write. I could have sent a letter to Mikala, if she was the right one.

I apparently (according to my old French teacher) have a knack for accents, but as you've said, the Danish accent is one of the hardest.

And I see you've forgotten the "It's goodnight of me, happy you by the break in your day!" incident. You corrected the grammar there, so I just worked backwards from there when translating a Danish sentence to English (as well as having to translate the translated sentence to grammatically correct English).

I once knew a dude from Iceland, and he learned danish pretty fast, so it wouldnt be any problem for you to learn it Tank. But yeah as you said, the accent would be hard to learn.

vinkrukken said:
I once knew a dude from Iceland, and he learned danish pretty fast, so it wouldnt be any problem for you to learn it Tank. But yeah as you said, the accent would be hard to learn.

Thanks. Now if my plan "A" falls through, I can always use my degree, and get a job at Nova.

thetank said:
vinkrukken said:

Thanks. Now if my plan "A" falls through, I can always use my degree, and get a job at Nova.

Whats your plan A?

By the way, Nova, whats that?

vinkrukken said:
thetank said:
vinkrukken said:

Whats your plan A?

By the way, Nova, whats that?

Plan A, would be to establish myself as a stand-up comedian.

Nova, as in www.novanordic.dk

A funny chemist.
Now that is a show I would love to see.
Yeah I forgot about that episode, hehe, but the grammar is a tough call too, in danish.

Vinkrukke: But consider this when you order from Play.com, there is a chance that "Told&Skat" gets hold on the package, they will charge you extra :p "Det er nemlig ikke fortoldet... :) Men hvis du betaler det ekstra, sí¥ koster det, det samme som det ville gí¸re i butikerne)
Sorry for the danish, but it was easier to explain in it danish :)

Tylzen said:
A funny chemist.
Now that is a show I would love to see.
Yeah I forgot about that episode, hehe, but the grammar is a tough call too, in danish.

Vinkrukke: But consider this when you order from Play.com, there is a chance that "Told&Skat" gets hold on the package, they will charge you extra :p "Det er nemlig ikke fortoldet... :) Men hvis du betaler det ekstra, sí¥ koster det, det samme som det ville gí¸re i butikerne)
Sorry for the danish, but it was easier to explain in it danish :)

Yeah i thought of that too Tylzen, but i'll pay whatever its gonna cost, GTA IV is gonna be worth the money (i hope!).

Ah turns out our version, along with the kiwi version is censored. Most likely just removing the hookers. I hate our late of R18 rating, and NZ suffers because it's easier to only ship one type to this corner of the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod