GTA IV soldout (In Denmark)

Tylzen

Rookie
Now GTA IV broke a record it is sold out before it came out.
Even faster than WoW :)
Next shipment of GTA IV will arrive in May - June at its earliest.

I am so glad I preordered my version a long time ago! :D

Before you pre-order and freak out about this GTA, think, now where is your copy of San Andreas that you beat down a kid's mom for?

Rainemaida said:
And I proclaim, "Hush thou who still playeth for hot coffee!"

Well done.

However, I have neither the time nor the inclination to go around looking for computer generated action to watch, when Limewire is free.

I still intend to retort: Raine, where's my damn rugby topic?!

StalfrosCC said:
Great, so Rock Star know they have 100 thousand sure sales already! This game is gonna be a HIT!

Well look at the percentage then :p
2% of the population has preordered the game then.
In America that would be 6,300,000 people.

It's not about the numbers of copies, but how fast it has been sold out...
Those of my friends that hasn't gotten around preordering are going to order it from the UK.

*slaps random people*

Okay I know it's spring but get your heads out of those vags.

So how many of you have preordered a copy of GTA IV?

I remember with WoW that it also was sold out before it was released and it was pretty hard to find a copy for a month or two, also due to the fact that there was a lack of registration keys.

Ahem, sorry for the off-beat remarks...

I really am excited to play GTA:IV, but alas, no console, so one day I'll play it.

Is it planned for a PC release?

Rainemaida said:
Ahem, sorry for the beating-off...

CORRECTED! Sorry. Um, I am yet to pre-order, as I am (despite more than enough release time to prepare) currently experiencing socio-economic despair. I am too destitute to afford the game on it's release, if I were to pre-order.

Yeah collectors tin for me, pretty sure I'm getting it for the 360...I don't remember so much...but pretty sure it's been a while. I'll have to check that out this week actually.

vinkrukken said:
Nooooo!! I havent preordered yet.

Danish saying: Sí¥ kan du lí¦re det.

Well perhaps you can get it with a 360... So far it's only PS3 that has announced totally sold out.. There might be some stores left with some copies for the 360.

Tylzen said:
vinkrukken said:
Nooooo!! I havent preordered yet.

Danish saying: Sí¥ kan du lí¦re det.

Well perhaps you can get it with a 360... So far it's only PS3 that has announced totally sold out.. There might be some stores left with some copies for the 360.

Det er straffen for at udskyde det hehe.

I only have a PS3 so the 360 version wouldnt help very much. I just order it from UK or something. But thanks for the advice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle