GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

Hmmm i don't have anyone new to suggest. But i like the idea of Keifer Sutherland, commanding voice and all around bad ass.

Front Page Updated.
I;m going to say that I like all these actors but there are some that don't fit.

I like Keifer, but given his look - I think he'd be much more appropriate for Rufus. Sadly I'd have to say the same for Daniel Craig.

I'd like Asano, because I like the Idea of using Japanese talent for this pivotal role.

I also like Somerhalder, because I think he could fit the look the closest. I'm not too convinced on his acting chops though.

Alexander IMO is out. I want to avoid ANY connection to that stupid show!!!@!@!@!#!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#

This will be decided on Presidents day, make your cases.

Kiefer is too old. Sephiroth is older than cloud but not by that much.

It's a split between Asano and Somerhalder for me. I'm not opposed to some Asian Persuasion.

Michael Fassbender?
okr4ba.jpg

If not, then my vote goes towards Somerhalder. I'm usually all for authenticity, but Sephiroth was never intended to be Asian in appearance and Sutherland is indeed a bit too old.
(edit: Then again, I guess anyone under the sun would look silly having flowing silver hair and carrying a sword larger than the actor himself. Changes in appearance would be inevitable. Still though, my vote lies in Somerhalder based on his talent.)

Definitely... and keep in mind people they should not just be good actors they should "somewhat" resemble the people they are portraying... Not only was sephiroth older than cloud but he was also almost a foot taller than anyone else.

I imagine Keifer playing as Cid more than Rufus or Sephiroth actually.

I'm not too familiar with these actors so I don't know.

yea, the highlander is waaayyy too old. another candidate for Rufus/Cid tho?

Sooo Fassbender or Somerhalder

my vote goes to Fassbender.

aaannnnddd... Michael Fassbender will play the most badass villain in vidya game history. I hope he's up for it.

Next up - Barrett:

IMO there is really only one person who could do this:

Michael Jai White
Michael_Jai_White.jpg

Longo - if you post blackface Shia Laboef, were going to have problems, you and I

On a serious note.

Keith David
KeithDavid.jpg

I could listen to him talk for a whole movie. He's a little, but I'm alright with Barrett being older. And he doesn't need to be young and ripped. He just needs a gun for an arm.

Hmmm, I dont really know many Barrett candidates apart from Samuel LJ. He needs to be square-jawwed and muscular though.If you can find a black actor with David Coulthard's jaw...you have a winner!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod