GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

Rampage... someone had to say it...

Quinton-Rampage-Jackson-006.jpg

Wow... I really like Rampage Jackson for this role. Seems to fit. Do we want a more professional Barrett [White]or a grittier terrorist type barrett. [jackson]

Good eye man.

If you do not add my add my consideration to the list of other candidates I will burn this NAZI REGIME THREAD INTO THE GROUND!

Urbz, why has noone suggested you play the part. I mean, this is the GR FF7 Movie. I have no confidence in your acting chops, having never seen you in anything, because you're not in anything...but I like your gumption.

No M.Night Shamaylan for me.

The strength goes to Rampage. Someone has to be able to handle Tifa.

How do you guys feel Barrett needs to be, he has some of the wittiest lines in the movie, but is also a tough guy with a kind heart.

I was about to say Rampage did a good job with both action and comedy, which is also why my mind went to Keith David. But Jackson's younger and wasn't terrible in A-Team, in fact he was enjoyable.

Woody Harrelson. He's the only one who could make a bitter, foul-mouthed astronaut endearing. Plus, he's got the accent down to a T.
qxterr.jpg

Pffffffffffft, Rampage Jackson doesn't know how to get a stew going!

Cid? Fuck, I don't know...The bald guy in LOST.

Should we nominate Kiefer Sutherland or should we wait for president Rufus? Rufus is a bit of a younger suave gentleman while Cid is older and presumably seen some $h!t

I've never watched Lost. It makes no sense. But this O'quinn character has the look. But will he have the look in a blonde wig? Cid has hair folks.

cid.jpg

Gotta be Kiefer Sutherland. He's blonde, grizzled, scratchy voice, smokes. Just give him a Trident and let the man work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod