GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

We have only two MMA fighters in the cast so far! This is embarrassing. I nominate Bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz for the role of Cid.

dominick-cruz_214x320.jpg

Rampage hasn't been a "fighter" for awhile now.

and female MMA isn't fighting until there is a vat of KY Jelly involved... baby oil may serve as a substitute...

used44 said:
We have only two MMA fighters in the cast so far! This is embarrassing. I nominate Bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz for the role of Cid. [/img]

No.

And stop acting like people can't redefine themselves. The 2 people you're talking about have been acted before and have played roles similar to what is required for these characters.

1st Page updated.

Keifer Sutherland

203_kiefer_sutherlandlarge_image-1.jpg

My 2 favorites for this role are Statham and Harrelson. With the possible edge going to Harrelson - but the group seems to be leaning to Kiefer. (which I think would be a mistake because he would be a perfect Rufus.) So what be the final say ye men?

he's too old for Rufus.. Kiefer's good but he can't pass for thirty and Rufus' 25 during game. Harrelson's good too but put a blond wig on him and then say it again

cid-1.jpg

Kiefer still looks more like Cid

He was wearing a blond wig in a scanner darkly. and the wig in your picture is WAY longer than it would be for cid.

Wow, I was actually going to pick those two!

I hated Yuffie, but it doesn't mean her movie counter part can't be entertaing. My first pick is Kuriyama, just because she played Go Go doesn't mean she can only be evil. She can still kick ass and play a light hearted role.

Wong is full of whimsical comedy, she'd be great too.

Can you guys link me to some of their acting where they speak decent enough english to be understood without subtitles? Im only familiar with Kuriyama - and while she was SHIT hot - her english wasnt up to par. But hey, that may not Matter.

Dude. Asian chicks. I propse the hottest asian out of those two.

So far it's Wong.

Wong makes wang grow.

Shiiiit, this is quite hard. Is it bad to mention R Pats?.....Oh my God, I'm filled with so much regret already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle