GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

Wes said:
Maybe Urban has a life? He'll be back.
This.

I've seen little debate on these females other than a few passing remarks, so I'll be forced to choose between the girls my instincts tell me would do a good jobs

-Watson
-Olsen
-Browning

Mandy n Kiera are a bit too old for the cast of characters involved so far, but that doesn't mean they chouldn't play the fun roles like in the massage parlor.

I see it as a toss up between Olsen and Browning with an edge to Browning for physicality *Sucker Punch* and a nudge for Olsen with the whole vulnerability that she exudes... I would give it to Olsen and not because she's my input... But because Browning is ****ing sexy as hell and would be ten times that dressed as everyone's favorite Damsel

I'll put in for Browning but not because of Baby Doll. I'm voting for her because she was able to get another movie after Lemony Snickett's Blah-blah-blah...obviously she is talented.

Leslie Niel- oh no wait...

Keifer Sutherland

kiefer-sutherland.jpg

Mainly for the voice. Infact entirely for the voice. His mascline chisled face is a bonus.

This one is kind of hard. I want to go younger, but I age isn't necessarily that important for Sephiroth given what makeup can do.

I like Daniel Craig for this because of the stoicism he can portray. Plus it would be cool to watch him give the camera some twilight esq moody looks.

Daniel_Craig-3-Quantum_of_Solace-James_Bond.jpg

Lets open it up to more than one nomination per.

Vin Diesel.

Hahaha. That was a good one.

I've always imagined him being a bit older than...I would have to go with....

Ian Somerhalder
IMDB
He too is in the Vampire Diaries (and he's actually a vamp), but he was also on Lost and Smallville.
somerhalder.jpg

SOoo to lasso this bad boy back onto topic.
The only 3 submissions we have so far are:

Keifer Sutherland
Daniel Craig
Ian somerhalder

I know Sephiroth is a deep DEEP character, but there has to be more people out there that can take on this role.

Honestly i'm thinking we go back to Tadanobu Asano for this one. He can play deep and complex roles...the dude was Ghengis Kahn for christ sake!

He was actually only Temudjin. Or did they ever make a sequel to Mongol? Fuck, that's a good movie.

LinksOcarina said:
Honestly i'm thinking we go back to Tadanobu Asano for this one. He can play deep and complex roles...the dude was Ghengis Kahn for christ sake!

Add him to the list! I think it could work.

I also have an actor related to vampire lore that would be a pretty good nomination.
Alexander Skarsgard
21kwfvs.jpg

Cold, intimidating, almost lynx like demeanor...I think he'd be perfect.

Ah, I'm not happy with Tom Felton, but what can I do. However, if we're casting for Sephiroth, you know that we now have to go with Daniel Radcliffe, right?

lol

I would vote for Ian Somerhalder. It has to be someone capable of being commanding, but also... well, also with Cloud-like characteristics. Props to Skarsgard I suppose, but I don't want Sephiroth to become a vampire.

Links, I like your suggestion, but I think this production isn't going to work for him, especially if he must play opposite Felton.

Carry on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod