GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

Sorry Used. I love the emotion involved in your posts though - it shows that you have strong feelings for the character , but alas I think we have chosen wisely. Tifa needs to be tough.
Remember we meet her during the first mission and not in Nibelheim.

Gina Carrano it is.

Next up,

Aerith/Aeris - We also need to decide how we credit this character in the titles.

One nomination per. user Emma Stone would play a decent Aeris I think.
Hence my nomination. We need to feel her loss, and I think she can make the audience fall in love with her.

70111_emma-stone-in-the-rocker.jpg

Wes said:
Urban are you just picking your own nominations? :shock:

I KNEW THAT ACCUSATION WOULD CMOE OUT SOONER OR LATER!!!!111!!!1!1!

Lets get that out in the open. Do you honestly feel that's whats going on here?
Cameron was a pretty close consensus.
Cloud wasn't my choice
and Carano was selected by more than myself. Cyber would've nominated her if I didn't.
I'm throwing Emma out there, but I have no attachment to her or any of the characters for that matter. Its very much a "board" type selection process. I actually threw out Cameron because I figure it would have the opposite effect [ "god avatar sucked. no more titantic. blah, blah blah]

I think these Aeris nominations will get very interesting.

Keira Knightley

Keira_knightley.jpg

Now we all know she's a good actress. And has an innocent aura about her, much like Aeris. She'll be good at the scene on the end of Disc 1. Plus, she's my flower girl <3

Hmmm, alright wellllll here's my suggestion for Aeris

198332-7ac_aeris_1_large.jpg
emma-watson-41.jpg

Emma Watson. But for some reason I can't fathom we already have a Harry Potter actor playing Cloud. Regardless Watson would be my choice. She's got a very innocent look to her and she's a terrific actor.

Oh god...no...

I would actually say Mandy Moore...

mandy-moore-5.jpg

A tad older than most actresses here, but she has good range and is great at playing "girl next door" types like that.

Plus she was the voice of Arieth in Kingdom Hearts.

Elizabeth Olsen is our winner.

Urban, I actually think FF7 is a ridiculously overrated game and I have zero strong feelings for the characters, I just love movies so I think this is always a fun discussion. Cannot believe we cast a tifa who is far too old and cannot act.

I wouldn't normally point this out because I think she's a great actress but Mandy would be 6'0" in aerith's boots and Ms. Gainsborough is 5'3"

used44 said:
Elizabeth Olsen is our winner.

Urban, I actually think FF7 is a ridiculously overrated game and I have zero strong feelings for the characters, I just love movies so I think this is always a fun discussion. Cannot believe we cast a tifa who is far too old and cannot act.

Tifas dialogue is largely unimportant, honestly. It's Aeris' conversations and Cloud's contemplation that carry the narrative. Tifa doesn't need to be caring and tender until there are flashback scenes and then we can cast a younger version of her. Older Tifa is a freedom fighter.

I think Mandy Moore could be an awesome choice. So would Emma Watson - plus the on screne chemistry would carry over from the potter films. SUBTEXT!

I think we can safetly say that Shia LeBeouf will play Aeris and every other FF7 character.

Also, Christopher Walken is Cloud. The End.

Well done everyone!! Community effort!!

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!

The bad boy in Harry Potter, an MMA fighter and Shia Lebouf as everyone else in...

FINAL FANTASY 7: REVENGE OF THE iROBOTS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod