GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

Honestly, if I was directing this, I would choose Alex Pettyfer as Cloud...but eh.
mm331y.jpg

Anyone going to link to some sample performances to help make their case for the depth required for cloud?

UrbanMasque said:
Wicked your choice wasn't included because you didn't POST A PICTURE!.

Was it really that hard to go back to page 1 for the picture? I know I jumped the gun but the fact is I did post a pic.

WickedLiquid said:
UrbanMasque said:
Wicked your choice wasn't included because you didn't POST A PICTURE!.

Was it really that hard to go back to page 1 for the picture? I know I jumped the gun but the fact is I did post a pic.

List Updated.

Now stick to the plan!

My running choices would be:

Felton - He could do the dark side well, but he has a MASSIVE head
Jay - I like this guy, comedic roots - but still serious. His voice may get into the way.
Callie - kinda could look like cloud.
Efron - Another looker.

Your basing it on looks...hmm...

im biased since I nominated Baruchel, but if he loses, Felton might be a good choice, the kid is a good actor (although he needs a hero role bad right now.)

I was going to post something earlier about actors suitable to play as Cloud but I kind of forgot how he was in the game.

Stoic...is the word Cyberjim.

To be honest Cloud had a terrible characterization. If this was Squall, or Zidane or Terra...it would be a lot easier methinks.

Garfield has the dramatic experience in The Social Network and he's playing the new Spider-man. For what my two cents are worth, I'd say he's got what it takes to play a fictional hero seriously and could pull off Cloud. Unless he just bombs in Spider-man, lol.

Plus, the hair, the poofy hair! It would be easy to style and dye into this...
finalfantasy7cloudcostu.jpg

Cloud = Tom Felton
220px-TomFeltonNov2010.jpg

I think we've see that at this point in his career this role would be a good fit, and he has enough of a name/face to be recognized but not distracting.

Now...

Begin the Tifa nominations.
ONE PER PERSON! So pick well - and include a pic!

Tom Felton is 24. Crew is a year older. So mine is age appropriate.

Bret's looks about 13 though.

Bretimus_v2 said:
She's 23 and she's on the Vampire Diaries. She's a decent enough actress.

I like the idea of pulling some of the vampire cultist teenie boppers to this film. She can play dark sci-fi, but is she tough enough to be tifa? Hand to hand combat.
Gentlemen... LETS NOT DOWNPLAY TITS! SHE MUST NOTICEABLY HAVE THEM. this is Hollywood.. its ok to discriminate based on looks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod