GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

Hmmm, so I guess Christopher Walken didnt get a good rally huh....ok well for Tita-er...TiFa I'm pitching:

Martine%2BMcCutcheon.jpg

Martine McCutheon baby! "Rides open boys"

Ok in all seriousness. Gemma Atkinson.

Sexy, young enough. Busty. And she's actually a good actress (good-ISH)

53804.jpg

^Well she's got vidya game street cred by doing Red Alert 3.

Also, I don't want this to turn into a post a picture and name. I need reasons, links, work history - This is an audition people! Now prove you want the part ladies and blow me!

Imma throw Gina Carano into the mix:
MV5BMTg0MTAxOTM1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI5NzQyNw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
gina-carano-psp-wallpaper.jpg

She's tough, She's buff, and she has a rack that'll blow your mind. Plus shes proven that she can do action, like in the recent film Haywire directed by Soderberg. She's 29, but Felton can look older.

Emma Stone is a 23 year old actress, she has been in a lot of movies which require great physicality and range, from Easy A to Zombieland to The Help, and she will be Gwen Stacey in the upcoming Spiderman Reboot.

The only thing she is missing is big breasts, but then again if you are seriously considering MMA fighters for this one...yeah...doomed to fail.

^Wow.. How can you be so tunnel visioned. Emma Stone may be hot to YOU, but my dick doesnt even move when I think of her. Tifa needs to be tough. Emma stone doesn't give off the impression of tough. You start putting in actresses just because of a "name" the movie is REALLY doomed to fail. Now because the film will probably be heavily CGI, the need for Tifa to be a true fighter isn't great - but it helps if she knows how to throw a punch for F**ks sake.

UrbanMasque said:
^Wow.. How can you be so tunnel visioned. Emma Stone may be hot to YOU, but my dick doesnt even move when I think of her. Tifa needs to be tough. Emma stone doesn't give off the impression of tough. You start putting in actresses just because of a "name" the movie is REALLY doomed to fail. Now because the film will probably be heavily CGI, the need for Tifa to be a true fighter isn't great - but it helps if she knows how to throw a punch for F**ks sake.

You also need someone who can act.

MMA fighters can't act...any time I see them in the movie they are shit. Gina Caraco, she was campy and over the top as Natasha in Red Alert 3 and had the worst Russian accent I have ever heard, and not the funny kind either. At least guys like Peter Stromare and Tim Curry can quasi-fake it. I doubt she can play Tifa seriously, especially if she is the second lead in the movie.

Not so tunnel visioned now, am I.

Fine I will take Gina Carano (even thought I think that would be a huge mistake)off the table if you can take Emma Stone out of the mix. and Starta...no, just.. no.

Red Alert is meant to be Campy as F***. Look at all the other actors in it? Every performance is meant to be laughable. Look at some of the clips from her action stuff and some of her fight stance entrances - she IS Tifa. The only thing she is missing may be the tender side required to pull at our heart strings. But the offer still stands No Gina for No Emma.

This is supposed to be a movie right? So how about we cast an ACTOR? Otherwise we might as well just use the best cosplay model for everyone in the cast.

8a6d59e6d5c4d0_full.jpg

Seriously though, how about Kristin Kreuk?
tifalockhearttifalockhe.jpg
kristinkreuk28.jpg

She was great in Smallville. She played Chun Li which was a God awful movie but that was the writer and director's fault for taking a crap on Street Fighter and thinking the fans wouldn't notice.

Wes said:
This is supposed to be a movie right? So how about we cast an ACTOR? Otherwise we might as well just use the best cosplay model for everyone in the cast

This is the main problem I've seen in this topic, since I've been lurking in it. Really, you need to cast people who can act. You know that new movie coming out that stars real navy seals? My brother saw a prescreen of it and said it was one of the most unintentionally hilarious movies he's ever seen. Why? Because the real navy seals can't act. They can't deliver a line. It makes it comically bad when that's the case.

So, yeah, you guys need real actors who have some real talent.

The other important thing is chemistry between the actors, and well, I guess you can't actually test that out here, so, whatever.

So what say you on the actresses listen about Mr. Impartial? your call. But only the people mentioned. Who do you choose?

UrbanMasque said:
So what say you on the actresses listen about Mr. Impartial? your call. But only the people mentioned. Who do you choose?

I'd probably go with gina carano, just because I know she can act. I'm not really familiar with the other actresses. The other problem I have is that I've never played FF7, which is pretty much why I haven't said anything to this point. I don't really know anything about the characters.

Being in a movie once =/= "can act"

Also, Gina Carano looks like Tom Felton's older gay sister.

I love this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod