Getting the most mileage out of your pickles

i'm American and i'm not obese, stupid, or believe i'm superior to anyone else. Then again, it would be pretty stupid to claim a large portion of the American population doesn't fall under those stereotypes.

^ A large portion of the world falls under those stereotypes.
Here's another one for you: fat drunkards tend to live in colder climates.

UghRochester said:
Ok first off, how can you get mileage out of a pickle? This isn't a damn vehicle. What you should do with the pickle juice is try using it to enhance flavors for your favorite fried dishes.

Your parents are first cousins, aren't they?

schimmel said:
UghRochester said:
Ok first off, how can you get mileage out of a pickle? This isn't a damn vehicle. What you should do with the pickle juice is try using it to enhance flavors for your favorite fried dishes.

Quiet down!

C'mon MattAY, I thought for sure your first post in this thread would involve some kind of innuendo. I mean, the thread is called "Getting the most mileage out of your pickles." Between this and Gray dying...today is a sad day.

Haha!

Now now Schimmy, you cant give up making puns and be halted in a preserved fruit situation!

schimmel said:
UghRochester said:
schimmel said:
UghRochester said:

Quiet down!

So yes?
If you have a thought that my family are a bunch of hillbillies, then you are correct. My mom's side grew up in the South and some of them have that accent I just want to slap them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod