The thread about your problems

Mod-Chip

Rookie
This is the topic where you share your current anxieties about life/love/anything that is bothering you, and we'll do our best to give positive feedback. Think of it as a support group minus the sobbing douchebaggery.

I'll go first!

I graduated college in 2011 with a bachelor's in literature and psychology. The current job market is very untoward concerning liberal arts majors, which forces me to look at graduate schools. The pickle that I face right now is choosing what graduate program I should apply for, especially considering the complete absence of lucrative careers, and more specifically the prospect of being completely broke for years to come. A part of me wants to say "fuck it" and travel the world, but a more sensible part of me feels like building security by specializing in a lucrative field will yield more happiness in the future.

Your turn!

-BBK

Being in a job that I'm starting to grow tired of thinking of all the years before retirement going "is this it".

I've pondered about going back to school for something completely different, but I have nothing in mind. The "fuck it" mentality is starting to sound nice, but hard to achieve.

Having a hard time finding a new apartment aswell, but I'm getting there.

edit: Matt come back in chat and we'll work something out. I feel like drawing something.

MattAY said:
I cant decide what to drink between lemonade or coke.

my trick for this common dilemma is to close my eyes and take an imaginary swig of each drink. whichever satisfies me more, is the one i go for.

I ponder myself in the bathroom today in wither i should wipe my butt with my left hand or the right hand. I blame that one article on how most countries feel insulted by left handed people.

It turns out me and my friend's mom got him AC3 for his birthday.

So, anyone want to buy a copy of AC3?

intoTheRain said:
MattAY said:
I cant decide what to drink between lemonade or coke.

my trick for this common dilemma is to close my eyes and take an imaginary swig of each drink. whichever satisfies me more, is the one i go for.

You are a GENIUS!!!

Rain helped, I chose lemonade! I didnt specify that it was clear lemonade. But now I'm jonesing for some cloudy lemonade...and I dont have it!

Jimbo...you might be onto something. Patent it - QUICK!

City's fixing the road out front and must've done something because my sewage line backed up. Spent my day off cleaning out a flooded bathroom. Dammit.

Wes said:
This thread is #firstworldproblems

You could hardly expect for someone to come into the topic complaining about their lack of drinking water or cholera epidemic going round. We'd be all "Get off the internet, hypothetical person. You've got better things to spend your money on like a well for the village."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod