FreeRice

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
I wanted to enhance my vocabulary so maybe I wouldn't post anymore negative postings. One of the chat users Anika, shared with me FreeRice. This site helps WFP (World Food Programme) end world hunger. They give you questions, in which you can change the subject at any time. Each question you get right, they will donate 10 grains of rice to WFP. So I feel this is a great idea for those who want to learn and those who are in need.

What's your opinion on this?

EDIT: Fixed grammar mistake MattAY showed.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
i see a lot of rice in your future.
If anything KRP I would share my rice with others because I wouldn't need anything to eat until a couple week later (fyi, UghRochester is a big dude) also FreeRice is a win/win situation. Wouldn't hurt to learn more and help others at the same time.

I have my eyes on this web site for a couple of years already. I've forgotten it but thanks for reminding me about it! Now let's see who among us will make a million grain!

I donated about 1,000 grains doing the Geography part.

I didn't even know there was a country named Burkina Faso. All the countries in Africa and Eastern Europe killed me.

I wonder if the bloke counting the grains has killed himself by now?

EDIT: I challenge you all to think of 5 countries where the letters CANNOT be filled in (in capitals).

EG - ENGLAND ... The D and A can be filled in with paint bucket.

.....GO! YOU HAVE 0/5!

Nope, 3 more. Think of a war one. Think coldness for another. And think of beaches for the other.

lol

Stal wins! .. rice.

I just rocked the Italian language bit and donated 210 grains and then got bored and was more interested in a few questions:

What kind of rice is donated? White? Brown? Long-grain? Short-grain? Sushi rice? This is critical!

donated 800 grains through the famous paintings category and 1000 from identifying countries

finally my brains capacity for storing random bits of information has found a use!

Liechtenstein is correct! Scilly Isles isnt a country ;)

I'll just tell you...it's the SEYCHELLES.

Yaaaay...that was fun.

Ok so yeah, let's donate some fucking rice!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle