Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES!!!!!! Exactly like her!!!!!!!!

• Why do I care?

• Total voters

Zhougman

Rookie
I saw Eagle Eye the other day, and it wasn't bad. and I liked how they paid there respects to portal. **This is kind of a spoiler!!!!!!! so if you haven't seen it yet and your plannin on it don't read no more*** anyway I mean come on!!!!! if that phone lady wasn't exactly like Glados then paint me purple and my name is Mr. Fluffalupaggus!!!!!!!!! she even had that like ball eye thing on her.!!!!!! so if you've seen it please post your thoughts. And if you dont giva damn about spoilers and you read anyway please post your thoughts too. And yes I'm very bored and have nothing else to do.

Avast, there be spoilers ahead in me post.

It was a decent flick. I wouldn't necessarily recommend paying full price at a theater to see it, but it's definitely worth a rental. My biggest issue with it was the cinematography. It's the same problem Transformers had: The director created this awesome fight between two gigantic robots, then zoomed in to focus on Optimus Prime's fucking knee join. It's a cool idea for a single shot, but for a ten minute car chase it's just annoyingly disorienting.

My other issue with it was how illogical portions of it were. If there were a super-intelligent computer capable of Big Brother-esque intelligence, somehow I doubt it would go through as much trouble as Eagle Eye's villain did. Once it had gotten the twin to unlock the Guillotine project, it would've just flown some drones over to the targets and blown them the hell up. But, that would have made a shitty plot, haha.

Overall though, the film was entertaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo