Drop what you're doing...

De-Ting

Rookie
Because it's TheJx4's birthday.

Holy crap, right? This guy's like 12 now, or something. Or 1,200, I don't remember.

tumblr_m50x4qp9jn1qmzl8go1_500.png

He's got documentation...Happy birthday!

Hey nice timing TheJx4, the pope just resigned! There's a job opening for ya. How are you at driving the pope mobile?

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Jx4!

asian-asian-girl-beautiful-beauty-cute-Favim.com-120687.jpg

An asian rap girl...to go with your rappy music.

Make the video, then make love, then video yourselves making love! ENJOY!

Lien said:
Hey nice timing TheJx4, the pope just resigned! There's a job opening for ya. How are you at driving the pope mobile?

Happy birthday!

If he's really 12 he'll have a hell of a lot of molesting to endure to make it to the tippity top of the catholic church.

Happy Birthday

De-Ting said:
Drop what you're doing...
because I'm about to ruin
the image and the style that you're used to.
I look funny, but yo I'm making money, see, so whole world hope you're ready for me.
Now gather round, I'm the new fool in town and my sound's laid down by the Underground.
I drink up all the Hennessy you got on ya shelf, so just let me in-tro-duce my-self.
My name is Humpty. Look, this can go on all night, so instead I'll just say Happy Birthday Jx4. Hope you got busy in a Burger King bathroom!

It seems like rap is the unifying theme here. So, happy birthday. Here's an Insane Clown Posse album:
hqdefault.jpg

Well...um....I'm flattered. But...my birthday is Friday...

Nonetheless, I really appreciate this guys. I'll be sure to email you all virtual slices of cake. I'll unfortunately be 17. :D

See you in another 5 months!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle