What are you listening to? (Music General)

Been listening to a lot more of Lindsey Stirling. I bought her album Shatter Me and I also bought her self titled album recently.

Glad to hear you're enjoying her work. I didn't care for her when she was America's Got Talent, but I did like her for covering Halo and Legend of Zelda.

UghRochester said:
Glad to hear you're enjoying her work. I didn't care for her when she was America's Got Talent, but I did like her for covering Halo and Legend of Zelda.

I only found out just recently she was on America's Got Talent, but that's honestly how I discovered her - one day I went to YouTubed and searched for "Legend of Zelda orchestra" and her Zelda video came up.

I like a lot of her original music too.

UrbanMasque said:
This guy Scott Bradlee really does AWESOME vintage covers of modern songs. Changing up the vocalists too. Check him out - you wont be disappointed.

At first, I thought you were talking about the composer, Scott Bradley, who is famous for the music of Tom & Jerry. His instrument was also the piano. I suppose this guy is well aware, considering the spelling of his last name. I just thought that was pretty interesting.

Been listening to just so much hard metal lately. Inquisition, Deicide, a lot of Behemoth, among others. I'm going to try and catch Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse when they come to Dallas in January.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo