Choose Your Own Adventure

Just Another Day Part 8

Finally, they found a grill. The boy motioned for her to get back. The grill prevented a full arc of vision, so this initial peek would be the most dangerous. He strained his ears for the sound of Glorn and scoured the room above for clues. Nothing. He pried the grill free and climbed out. It looked like he was in a small observation room. The red sun shone outside. He quietly pushed off and floated towards the door. You had to make sure you could land quiet, so that meant a slow pace. Landing hard would give him away. When he touched down, he opened the door and peeked out. Written on the the door placard was 212D. It was all he needed. He pushed back to the grill abandoning the pretense of stealth. As he exploded into the shaft the girl looked at him with wide eyes. "How'd you do that knowing they were out there?" Lacking any bravado the boy stated the fact, "I do what I have to." She nodded silently. "And I know where we are. We need to go get a couple things first though." And with that the two of them weaved their ways through the inner workings of the ship. When he arrived at his grill, he repeated the same cautious process. There was noone there and the Glorn had appeared to have ignored the room. He pried open a storage crate and took out a small pack. Inside where his few personal belongings. He pulled out two tubes of rations and offered one to the girl, she shook her head. As he ate his share, he set out the other items: a bag of red sand, a laser razor (usually used for personal grooming), and blaster in poor shape. "Wow. I didn't imagine you'd have a gun," she said. The boy looked down, "well, it probably only has enough juice for two shots, and the dampeners short out so it's not that reliable." As he said the words, he realized that this was the most he spoken to another person in months. She broke the awkward silence of his claim, "well, it's more than I had...and...I mean, if it weren't for you, I'd probably be dead in that room with my..." "Don't worry about," he interupted. But it was already too late. Tears streamed down her face. He moved forward awkwardly. What did people do in situations like this?

Console her.
Turn to page 7

Get to work, time's a wasin'.
Turn to page 48

Make your move you smooth S.O.B.
Turn to page 59

Just Another Day Part 9

What did people do in situations like this? The boy pushed off and softly landed next to the girl. "I'm sorry I couldn't save her." She wrapped her arms around him and sobbed into his chest. He mimicked the gesture. "What am I going to do without her," she whimpered. The boy responded quietly, "it's hard at first, but it hurts less after a while." She looked up at him, tears shining in her eyes. You could still make out how blue those eyes were, even in the red sunlight. He kissed her. It was no peck, he put his all into that kiss. He had never kissed someone before, it was wierd and new, but it felt good...and then it didn't. An awkwardly thrown knee met his groin and full slap found his cheek. Now tears welled in his eyes, but he doubted that he looked half as a beautiful as she had moments before. "HOW DARE YOU," she shouted, "bad enough that you taste like rations, but, but..." A mixture of shame and anger coursed through the boy. He looked up at her through watery eyes.

Apologize.
Turn to page 6.

Force it.
Turn to page 67.

Don't say anything, just let the tenders sit for a moment.
Turn to 3.

WE'VE COME TOO FAR TO APOLOGIZE NOW!

FORCE HER!
ALL THE WAY!

IF SHE RESISTS, FEED HER TO THE MONSTER

Bretimus_v2 said:
Not so much the direction of the story, but the motivation behind the votes

I know my motivation is illegal.

Longo_2_guns said:
WE'VE COME TOO FAR TO APOLOGIZE NOW!

FORCE HER!
ALL THE WAY!

IF SHE RESISTS, FEED HER TO THE MONSTER

That clarified it for me. Have fun Bretty!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod