a raid, an ode to teen4christ

Icepick

Rookie
come on, when was the last time GR did something entertaining, lets go raid the secret worlds forums, just like the teen4christ fiasco

it'll be like old times

This won't happen, I wish it could. I don't even know what The Secret World forums are, but anything to bring the community together I would like to see.

But this isn't how you start a raid. You don't ask people, you present them with something absurd and let them come to the conclusion. That and Maca would never allow it.

Silios said:
This won't happen, I wish it could. I don't even know what The Secret World forums are, but anything to bring the community together I would like to see.

But this isn't how you start a raid. You don't ask people, you present them with something absurd and let them come to the conclusion. That and Maca would never allow it.

Im listening..

Silios said:
That and Maca would never allow it.
Maca's not running things anymore. If you go back a few pages you might find the thread or something. Pretty sure it's now Longo/Dan/Lethean?

The best part about this is that at this point in time, nobody would so much as blink if a bunch of people all signed up at once. If it was in like a year with 6 people left playing the game it might look odd that 'TSWSUCKSASS' and 'GRrules' signed up on the same day.

Silios said:

you not read the front page, or see their fanboys try to slam Jonathan on his review?

tumblr_ls8opuH9Lc1qfomi2.gif

Silios said:

but maca is such a fun individual..

MattAY said:
...Naaaah, not worth it.

The war has finished - Jonathan won.
I agree. I just commented a couple times just to piss them off, then I stopped, because I'm not trying to sync to their level.

i try and come up with an activity to bring GR back together, and you all can't be bothered

well I might as well scrap the idea of us meeting up for thanksgiving dinner as well

:( you make me sad GR, we were going to get Dobby drunk and tell her we're all french men

used44 said:
FUCK I want thanksgiving dinner now.

I'm cooking a turkey for a family get together on Thursday if you want to come to Canadaland, I'll say you're a distant cousin

madster111 said:
Silios said:
Maca's not running things anymore. If you go back a few pages you might find the thread or something. Pretty sure it's now Longo/Dan/Lethean?
It's pretty much just me now.

Though really, raids are so 2007. What are we going to do, run in like a bunch of stampeding elephants because they were being children? Yeah, that sets a fantastic precedent of how much better we are than them, because we can shit better than them. They definitely won't use that as fuel to feed their pointless fires. Nope, no way that'll happen.

Longo_2_guns said:
madster111 said:
Silios said:
It's pretty much just me now.

Though really, raids are so 2007. What are we going to do, run in like a bunch of stampeding elephants because they were being children? Yeah, that sets a fantastic precedent of how much better we are than them, because we can s*** better than them. They definitely won't use that as fuel to feed their pointless fires. Nope, no way that'll happen.

why must we always be adults, lets let our hair down, be stupid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle