Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Don't care

• Total voters
I think I was more enjoying the fact I could take a jab at you. I am totally uninterested in what you think about a subject that takes actual brain power.

I asked this question to a my cousins pastor. TRUE STORY - and he looked like he wanted to deck me.

"With, Man being a reflection of God's image - 1.) how do you explain the existence of Dinosaurs [and they did exist - there's more proof they lived, then Moses] and 2.) If we were to encounter intelligent life on another planet - would that completely debunk your theory or do aliens worship Jesus as their lord and savior as well?

UrbanMasque said:
I asked this question to a my cousins pastor. TRUE STORY - and he looked like he wanted to deck me.

"With, Man being a reflection of God's image - 1.) how do you explain the existence of Dinosaurs [and they did exist - there's more proof they lived, then Moses] and 2.) If we were to encounter intelligent life on another planet - would that completely debunk your theory or do aliens worship Jesus as their lord and savior as well?

A) The Bible doesn't deny the existence of Dinosaurs so that is a retarded question. B) So you just asked him if something that might or might not exist would it negate his belief in something else that might or might not exist...?

You, sir, are a master of debate.

UrbanMasque said:

The bible says we are given dominion over all species on earth so my guess would be that christianity would declare the same dominion over any other alien species. It's kind of pretentious but whatever.

If you really want to get technical I don't think that an alien species existence would negate or prove the existence of the hebrew God.

The Bible states that God created this world and its people and doesn't say anything about any other creations he may or may not have a hand in. Also- their belief in Jesus wouldn't matter because the "Christ" or "Messianic" figure was only necessary because God's creation on this world was unable to not fuck-up all the time. That is why there needed to be a Messiah to be sacrificed.

If you don't understand the Jewish sacrificial system you can't pretend to understand the need for a savior and for salvation therefore you can't even have this debate on the proper plain it exists.

All anybody around here can do is debate the existence of a character they have turned into Santa Claus.

StalfrosCC said:
The Bible states that God created this world and its people and doesn't say anything about any other creations he may or may not have a hand in.
It states that god created all species on earth. I assume you know that, but the way you stated that sentence it came off that you excluded other species on earth and were just referring to humans and aliens.

TheNesMan said:
StalfrosCC said:
The Bible states that God created this world and its people and doesn't say anything about any other creations he may or may not have a hand in.
It states that god created all species on earth. I assume you know that, but the way you stated that sentence it came off that you excluded other species on earth and were just referring to humans and aliens.

Were we not just talking about Humans and Aliens?

I had previously stated that the bible says humans have dominion over all creatures on earth, so they would probably apply that same principle if they found other life forms on other planets.

TheNesMan said:
I had previously stated that the bible says humans have dominion over all creatures on earth, so they would probably apply that same principle if they found other life forms on other planets.

Oh... were we arguing your point? Because it was a stupid one.

No it isn't, it's an absolutely legitimate point. Excellent rebuttal though Mikey, really typical of you. Moron.

TheNesMan said:
No it isn't, it's an absolutely legitimate point. Excellent rebuttal though Mikey, really typical of you. Moron.

Again, proving my original post in this topic. You have no friends. Not even Jesus.

dinosaurs could exist with every belief in the bible. God made the earth in 7 days, and not a 24 hour day. a day could have been a huge span of time between nightfall and daylight, so even scientists who say the earth is millions of years old have beliefs that can coexist with christian ones.

SkaRobot said:
dinosaurs could exist with every belief in the bible. God made the earth in 7 days, and not a 24 hour day. a day could have been a huge span of time between nightfall and daylight, so even scientists who say the earth is millions of years old have beliefs that can coexist with christian ones.
Billions of years old. 4.6 or something like that.

wait wait wait.....

he has dominion over all the creatures of earth. so would intelligent beings on another planet have their own god? and if so - which god would win in a battle to the death, do the gods even know about each other??!

SkaRobot said:
That's not what Dr. Hovind told me.

SkaRobot said:

It is a firm belief of many Christians and other keepers of the creation mythology that 7 is just a number of completeness and creating the world in "7 days" means God took as much time as he needed to finish the job. So your insight is totally on par. Numerology. Its a wonderful thing.

Also- NES Man- I just do that to you in every argument/debate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle